Event Announcement Tavern Night

_MissTy_

Forest Guardian spirit of Myln Arbor
[!] Word spread throughout the land and on to the information board of Mitrona
499px-Myln_Arbor.png

Eden's Shine: Tavern Night
32/07/1522

Another tavern night is happening in Mitrona! Celebrating the seasons changing to Eden's Shine. Cheering on those who are engaging in part 2 of the Woodland Trial the following week. The Mitronians invite the people of Eden to attend their Tavern night if they wish. I do advise wearing lighter clothing due to the warmth of the forest in the blazing sun.

OOC: Saturday, December 11th 10 AM pacific: 1 PM EST: 7 PM CEST/ CDT

-Signed Khari'cerr Mythanthar Vidarr

Last edited:
Upon receiving the note, Aldir'tor would order his Silver Cloak to send a reply to the Khari'cerr. "Let Mythanthar know that the Azari'cill of Luminion will be there. It will be the perfect opportunity to improve relations after a period of silence."

Upon receiving the note, Aldir'tor would order his Silver Cloak to send a reply to the Khari'cerr. "Let Mythanthar know that the Azari'cill of Luminion will be there. It will be the perfect opportunity to improve relations after a period of silence."
would nod and bow upon hearing the orders of his Therri'cill "Very well, I will be on my way right now." Fynenar spoke while fixing his polar bear pelt and leaving the hall, he then made his way to the military stables "Ayre, my sword and shield right away!" he yelled while getting onto his white horse, he took the Cillar sword to his hand, the Silver reflecting the sunlight upon his armor, he put the sword by his side while Ayre fixed his shield to his saddle. "Vale'tar Ayre, keep the place in check for me" the High Elf spoke before riding out of the gates of the Enlightened city towards Myln Arbor

Back