Event Announcement The Age of Reaping Chapter II - Campaign Update [!]

[!] A piece of dark parchment is delivered to relevant towns and cities across Eden by a shambling corpse minion of Mordazan bearing a message from the Lord of Bones.

a273276e00752715fbd9fd1bb43fc19f.jpg

Chapter: 2
The Bridge of Souls Repaired

d91cjyh-dcc4494b-a568-4937-a20b-976f39983c85.png

Blessings come to thee, brave mortals who stand against the forces of Lilith and support the reconstruction of the bridge of souls.
As hundreds of bones have been reaped, the construction of the bridge moves along well.

Since our exalted Lord is a generous one, the rewards will soon be able to be reaped. Yet, there is a small inconvenience that may still disrupt our progress.
As we have been working on a safe passage for souls from the beyond, the corrupting forces of Lilith have tried and partially succeeded in disrupting some of the soul transferring in the in-between. Those who are lost now aimlessly wander the lands of the living where they are not supposed to be at this time.

But do not fear mortals, for I, Mordazan the Emissary will personally accompany those caught by a sudden outbreak of undying souls.
Together, we will banish those wandering dead back to where they belong and repair the safe passage to the realm of the dead.

The reapings may continue, and the black obelisk is to be rebuilt if we wish to all remain safe from Lilith's influence.
To thank thee all for thy brave efforts, the master will grant those who accompany me toward outbreak sites a reward worthy of a soul slayer.

Expect my arrival soon.

a0642011165_10.jpg

OOC campaign updates:
Chapter II runs from 14/11 - 04/12 2022

Hello everyone! I hope you all have been enjoying the meddling presence of the Lord of Bones event.
From today onward we will be moving into chapter two of the event. What does this mean?

First of all, the reaping of bones continues throughout the duration of this chapter too.

What else may you expect?
well... I guess we want to keep most of that a surprise. Simply expect plenty of rewards and interesting interactions throughout the duration of this chapter!

For this chapter, we will use an updated rewards table for reapings which can be seen below:
-- Cattle --
  • Cow: 1D4 bones
  • Chicken: 1D2 bones
  • Pig: 1D3 bones
  • Sheep: 1D3 bones
  • Horse: 1D6 bones
  • Donkey: 1D5 bones
  • Any other animal: 1D8 bones
Reaping of animals can only be done once per player per OOC day.

-- Players --

• Hand: 1D3 bones
  • A foot: 1D3 bones
  • An arm: 1D8 bones
  • A leg: 1D8 bones
  • Any other body part: 1D10 bones
Any other creature/humanoid that players wish to reap gives a total of 2D8 bones.

Note that even though reaping the bones of other players will be allowed for the duration of this event, it may not be abused as an excuse to OOCly target other players in any way. To reap bones, create an event request ticket in the support discord and explain your plan. If accepted, you may go ahead and get the bones under ET moderation.

[!] Chapter II and its event run from 14/11 to 4/12.
Mordazan and the triggerable events will appear throughout the map during these weeks.

Back