Nation Announcement The Autopsy of Roderick Withmond

HerrVonAdmiral

Hertog van de Zuidelijke Hinterlanden
[!] A letter would be send to the realms of Eden directed at the Kingdom of Veronia [!]
1640698773284.png

=============================================================================================

The King is dead... Long live the King!

Word has reached the Stadhouder of the United Provinces that his beloved friend and former King Roderick Withmond has passed away.
The knowledge of this sudden and mysterious death has been spread to Wakkerdam, not only by Fracknews, but by the High Priestess of the Attian Church as well.

On the death of Roderick I would like to add a personal note. I knew Roderick as my King, I knew Roderick as a friend, I did not know him as a coward however. Roderick would have died as he lived, sword in hand and that is how we will honor & remember him. It would also be highly suspicious that he just so happened to perish right after the passing of the throne, as if someone might want to get rid of him.
As Roderick presumably jumped from a window the United Provinces requests a formal autopsy of Withmonds body to be done by a third party.

We would kindly request King Vivan De Augassi to send Rodericks body to the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion for an autopsy of the corpse as to then give the former King a proper ceremonial burial.
Should the Augassis have nothing to hide, they'll cooperate, otherwise the message is clear.

Signed:
Stadhouder Arnoud van Leuveren​

[!] A letter would be send to the realms of Eden directed at the Kingdom of Veronia [!]
View attachment 246
=============================================================================================

The King is dead... Long live the King!

Word has reached the Stadhouder of the United Provinces that his beloved friend and former King Roderick Withmond has passed away.
The knowledge of this sudden and mysterious death has been spread to Wakkerdam, not only by Fracknews, but by the High Priestess of the Attian Church as well.

On the death of Roderick I would like to add a personal note. I knew Roderick as my King, I knew Roderick as a friend, I did not know him as a coward however. Roderick would have died as he lived, sword in hand and that is how we will honor & remember him. It would also be highly suspicious that he just so happened to perish right after the passing of the throne, as if someone might want to get rid of him.
As Roderick presumably jumped from a window the United Provinces requests a formal autopsy of Withmonds body to be done by a third party.

We would kindly request King Vivan De Augassi to send Rodericks body to the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion for an autopsy of the corpse as to then give the former King a proper ceremonial burial.
Should the Augassis have nothing to hide, they'll cooperate, otherwise the message is clear.

Signed:
Stadhouder Arnoud van Leuveren​

Elijah Withmond
Screenshot_20211228-201231_Discord.jpg

Back