Player Event The Dwindling Flame - A desperate letter to all Denur

FtSSFRw6vvVnl_OuSkFriERTVSkQ7WF2B55QCBTyIBuFyjBoiZrm7qFHlQ14NhIS1o9FVPnSltXCuUrAUAmjY9-9VoQ_CDDz-m2DUI5k4uiWJkzayWck6tMS27Q619Nu5s019AUqlkkfJjpGcPXdqk8Ps1uuVkZrL5DZhaBT0mur7cS4AzIYPNsW3A

-~✵~-
The candlelight wanes.
-~✵~-​
Dearest Prodigal Children,

If we as Denur were to continue upon the same path as we currently trek, I solemnly swear the death of our people will be assured. I, Ossolin Wyrmthane, chief of the Wyrmthane Clan, Rightful Successor of The Denur Throne, humbly beseech my kinsfolk who dwell within all caverns, mines, towns, holds and homesteads of the known realm to assist in the perpetuation of our race.The troubles which beset our folk have, as of late, became too much of a yolk to bear in our separated state. Our enemies are numerous, and it must be noted, beloved, that there are those of our own blood which seek to set the race back. Traitors, interlopers, who through direct or indirect means assist our destruction and subjugation. Especially with other circles within that are turning to savagery and baseless progress, the call for those of true Denur stock is stronger than ever.

In our darkest hour, these subversive parties have allied themselves to the tall-folk, giving away prized Denur possessions and enabling their cruel weapons which perverse the natural world to disrupt our fertility entirely. These woes are not the only afflictions which plague your brothers within Uldi’nur, and because of these reasons I, written among the sensible of our race, implore your hasty and immediate return of our brothers and sisters to consolidate in one region, for the eternal flame of our race to perpetuate amongst the darkness of the world. Inspired by this dire state, a convention to ensure the Denur may not meekly pick up the narrowing scrapes which the Tall-folk leave behind, rather to ensure the return of our once-held prosperity will be gathered. We shall not go quietly into the eternal dark night.

Until the long awaited dawn,
- Ossolin Wyrmthane

YxD20JUcthvFbmxx0grpSVaZ4s9gt2w25cdA-RQzW5C9rZZnxcJcF6uMqUxIW4eBi1yP0valSNmWd-681mWo_BSb7LpHnob19LiofqzcN5WWomHvCLq3PMkeR9CisZUOoL9wm43E5YPaYR9ooHdGxKKOpsMMyPx_MNetT_FDAxGGNWoYSFtN1CUf6g

{The First Council of the Triumvirate to occur on Friday, Oct. 28th - 7pm EST in the village of Uldi'nur}

Back