Player Announcement The Great Denur Reclamation

Tsjompa

Legend
As the Denur aproached the messageboard in Prezza L'aquila he could see a piece of parchment nailed to it stating 'change' for the Denur as a race. After reading the message one could hear him swearing throughout the alleyways of the city.

[!] This message is meant to be a reaction to Buhle Ísthrnir and the Denur race, it is pinned throughout all nations of Eden. [!]

1677628053650.png

1677627774368.png

Buhle Isthrnir, for to long have our kin been removed from the ancestral hold of Dar-ach Denur. Reclamation is of utmost importance, but not in the manner of how ye are doing it. Removing the great ancestral clans of their claims and renown so that ye may have no challengers in the future. Ordering all Denur folk to settle amongst the Umgi's of Ravendrecht and be subject to their laws and customs, our ancestors must feel disgraced!

We have nae High-King or Thane to lead our kin during these tumultuous times, only cravehags heeling to the politics of large nations. My name is Magni Stoutheart and for ye Denur that wish to be unbent I offer me service, we shall reclaim our home without abandoning our dignity. Without shaming our Ancestors.

Buhle Isthrnir regain yer honnor and help our kin reclaim our home, or face me in combat to the death. The one to win is clearly backed by the approval of our ancestors.

1677631192715.png

OOC :

Attachments

• 1677627636931.png
    1677627636931.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 22
· ₊ ✦ ༝ ˚ ⋆ ⨯ ✦ ⨯ ⋆ ˚ ༝ · ₊ ✦ ༝ ˚ ⋆ ⨯ ✦ ⨯ ⋆ ˚ ༝ ✦ ₊ · ✦ ༝ ˚ ⋆ ⨯ ✦ ⨯ ⋆ ˚ ༝ ✦ ₊ ·
[!]
An Eagle Soaring the skies would send a letter to Magni Stoutheart

· ₊ ✦ ༝ ˚ ⋆ ⨯ ✦ ⨯ ⋆ ˚ ༝ · ₊ ✦ ༝ ˚ ⋆ ⨯ ✦ ⨯ ⋆ ˚ ༝ ✦ ₊ · ✦ ༝ ˚ ⋆ ⨯ ✦ ⨯ ⋆ ˚ ༝ ✦ ₊ ·

Where were you Sir Magni?
When Denur needed a high king and our current ones were absent?
What about the time I reclaimed the Brewery alongside outside races?
Or when I and Thalgrim lead people to Prezza?
Where were you?!
So, if it’s a duel you want,
it’s a duel you’ll have.
Pick a place and Time

Strange is it not,
that I’ve decided to bring our people to

new lands. It's not about the place, it's about the people.
My Objective primarily was to keep Denur safe and in good hands.
Similar to our great ancestor Dririn,
who nursed and brought our ancestors to Dar-Ach.

Within my note,
I’ve never stated that Dar-Ach will never be reclaimed.
However with as many casualties and members as we have.
How?!
How can anyone capture land that’s controlled by frost beasts

if the majority of their men, children, and Women are injured, sick or unavailable?!

· ₊ ✦ ༝ ˚ ⋆ ⨯ ✦ ⨯ ⋆ ˚ ༝ · ₊ ✦ ༝ ˚ ⋆ ⨯ ✦ ⨯ ⋆ ˚ ༝ ✦ ₊ · ✦ ༝ ˚ ⋆ ⨯ ✦ ⨯ ⋆ ˚ ༝ ✦ ₊ ·​

As the Denur aproached the messageboard in Prezza L'aquila he could see a piece of parchment nailed to it stating 'change' for the Denur as a race. After reading the message one could hear him swearing throughout the alleyways of the city.

[!] This message is meant to be a reaction to Buhle Ísthrnir and the Denur race, it is pinned throughout all nations of Eden. [!]

View attachment 2449

View attachment 2447

Buhle Isthrnir, for to long have our kin been removed from the ancestral hold of Dar-ach Denur. Reclamation is of utmost importance, but not in the manner of how ye are doing it. Removing the great ancestral clans of their claims and renown so that ye may have no challengers in the future. Ordering all Denur folk to settle amongst the Umgi's of Ravendrecht and be subject to their laws and customs, our ancestors must feel disgraced!

We have nae High-King or Thane to lead our kin during these tumultuous times, only cravehags heeling to the politics of large nations. My name is Magni Stoutheart and for ye Denur that wish to be unbent I offer me service, we shall reclaim our home without abandoning our dignity. Without shaming our Ancestors.

Buhle Isthrnir regain yer honnor and help our kin reclaim our home, or face me in combat to the death. The one to win is clearly backed by the approval of our ancestors.

View attachment 2460

OOC :
Poor dwarf that has never existed suddenly decided to meddle

[!] Silas would read the note also dropped of at Raevendrecht as he read it he sighed [!] What is it with this short sighted people that prefer infighting to a helping hand?

Back