Player Announcement ~* The Green Wolf Returns *~

Kriegsman

Gamemaster Team
Cedric sat on his new desk, in his new room, in his new settlement. The Castle of Norbüren was resting at the height of the town itself in the valley of the Hertzlande. It was an improvement over the old castle, which had been downgraded significantly over the centuries. But now, it was a proper keep. And it was his. But also his prison.

With his right-prosthetic hand's wooden fingers, he tapped on the table. Only able to fully open and close it-the only two movements he could do- he could not help but feel frustrated he had to write this. He used his left hand to click the fingers into position, making the cogs and wires tick and click into place until he could hold a charcoal pencil. He thought for a moment about the words and wrote what he needed to write.

[!] A letter would be spread all over the Hertzland province and Imperial realm of the Hadrian Empire. Word of this news would spread to the further corners of the continent. [!]

1671845848690.png

1671847100361.png

To the people, the citizens, the serfs, and commoners, the higher-born of the Hertzlande, and the Imperial citizens at large,

Over the course of 5 years, many have seen the colors green-white-yellow of House Reinhardt. Many have seen my return from the darker dungeons to serve our loyal kaiser. Many have seen me fight, bleed, write, or perform other duties. However, recent events have limited me in these duties. While it also has opened the doors to many paths.

House Reinhardt has stood loyal and robust in the past and recent years. And for this, our knightly house has been rewarded.
As of the year 1530, the Kaiser, Philipp Wilhelm von Lichtenfelts, Imperator of the Hadrian Empire, granted us the title and status of Adelige and dubbed me Herzog of Hertzland, my old home. He has plans for the province and Norbüren, and he has chosen me to let these come to fruition.

By now, I have made myself at home in the castle of the old capital and shall lead this province to the best of my abilities. However, my condition - my illness, hinders me greatly. My returned cousin, now-Dame Clarissa Reinhardt, will be approachable for any related items that need my attention. Until my condition has improved, setting me free from the castle, this will be the safest option to contact me.

Other changes will occur as well involving my previous roles in the realm:

- Dame Clarissa Reinhardt shall take over my seat in the Imperial Alderian council as Lady Steward.
- Dame Clarissa Reinhardt shall become the new owner of the Imperial State Banks: Crowns Bank (Adelsburg), Golden Hoove Bank (Norbüren), and other banks around the realm.

- I, myself, shall stay involved in the matters of the Imperial bank from office, mainly in the Hertzland province.

I, Herzog Cedric Reinhardt, hereby swear to defend Hertzland and its citizens loyally. I declare that I will rule in order to bring prosperity, and I humbly ask you to join together in Norbüren, a town once so great, to bring it to even more grandeur power. Together we stand firm against the forces of the Voidal Spawn, against terrors in the lands of Eden.

1671845861187.png

1671847220846.png
Signed by,
Cedric Reinhardt, Herzog of Hertzland
Clarissa Reinhardt, Dame of House Reinhardt
Philipp Wilhelm von Lichtenfelts, Kaiser and Imperator of the Hadrian Empire

Last edited:
Back