THE HAUSKARLS - ๐Œท๐Œฐ๐Œฟ๐ƒ๐Œบ๐Œฐ๐‚๐Œป๐ƒ

Lionfiles

Thiudan of Eisarnknoth
Aaeh_sF_bltdZrIFVhfhcdpBnXjrnyyfM7RdRB9lFfaq11xQIOr_J4UKXPhrpZGQ8-UEXS-hQ3o3Q26ZJkd4H2m1koVWoB2ewBh3TDy_f2ffxV2qwFG2i5GpbUIKE4gke-P4Um5XAj3nj0U84GZ7wSI

huU2UoAph2zMADQsMTNJMPcP9J2gMfVOM_farN9hME89D9Zee7UEZjVKdABqMRgWHJPXLDxzmfLiYBDjiaUkgAtrn-TjS83Zrf-153RcUl9GF2uPME_tszywjKEl4BCXcyBEIlcRl2VIBZE9luqoshk

thehauskarls.jpg

In the year of our Ruler, ALDER HIMMERSCHWERT, 1532, the Hauskarls have been formed within the glorious Kingdom of Eisarnknoth. The Hauskarls are the Thiudanโ€™s private retinue, composed of the finest soldiers found throughout Eisarnknoth. Their presence is unmatched in the North, as they are usually raised from birth to follow behind the Thiudan and serve as their guard. Their prowess in combat stands unparalleled and their bravery has proven to be limitless. They do not fear death, caring only for the Thiudanโ€™s safety and the integrity of the nation they serve. The Hauskarls live a martial life, maintaining their strength and training their bodies almost constantly. For them, combat is akin to breathing and the life of their leader is paramount to their survival.

huU2UoAph2zMADQsMTNJMPcP9J2gMfVOM_farN9hME89D9Zee7UEZjVKdABqMRgWHJPXLDxzmfLiYBDjiaUkgAtrn-TjS83Zrf-153RcUl9GF2uPME_tszywjKEl4BCXcyBEIlcRl2VIBZE9luqoshk

THE HAUSKARLS OF HOUSE BAIREIKSING
THE KINGDOM OF EISARNKNOTH

HIERARCHY

knight.png
Oberhaupt - ๐‰๐Œฑ๐Œด๐‚๐Œท๐Œฐ๐Œฟ๐€๐„
The highest ranking of the Hauskarls that controls Hauskarl units in the field while also providing aid in combat scenarios. They are directly appointed by the Thiudan.

Degan -
๐Œณ๐Œด๐Œฒ๐Œฐ๐Œฝ
Degans are more experienced and hardened soldiers with a stronger understanding of combat and weaponry. They have seen war firsthand and have the ability to perform well in martial situations.

Reiter - ๐‚๐Œด๐Œน๐„๐Œด๐‚
A reiter is a newly inducted member of the Hauskarls, raised from the rank of knappe to serve House Baireiksing. They have the right to take a knappe of their own.

Knappe - ๐Œบ๐Œฝ๐Œฐ๐€๐€๐Œด
A knappe is a younger member of the Hauskarls, in training to become a full reiter.

THE OATH - ๐Œฐ๐Œน๐Œธ๐ƒ

Each hauskarl must take an oath when they join, stating:
I swear to be true to the Thiudan, and her realm, and not to maintain silence about any evil that I may know or have heard or may hear which is being contemplated against the Thiudan or her realms. I also swear not to eat or drink with anyone against the state, and not to have anything in common with them. On this I kiss the star.
Once the hauskarl in question has said this oath, they are ufaiรพeis, or bound by an oath. If they so dare break it, they will pay with their life.

FROM ORDER, COMES FREEDOM

Thiudan Aleksandra
Mikils Blลstreis of Eisarnknoth
of the House of Baireiksing
Fireday 5, Greenfall, 1534

Last edited:
Back