Nation Announcement The Sapherum Port and the Province of Illumnia - Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion

Agrhendaer

ErzTreasurer of Hadriana, Fat man and Builder
Staff member

[!] A young 'cill dressed in fine silk clothing, would deliver missives to all homes within the Enlightened Kingdom,
especially pinning one on the Luminion notice board. The missive carried both the Aey'flir and the Enlightened Kingdoms crest.

Luminion maybe.png
Aeyflir banner without name.png

dividers.png

The Sapherum port and the province of Illumnia

To many residents of the Enlightened city the South, which had been ignored for many years, was only a forest that stood between the 'cill and their neighbors to the south, the Ghesiri. However, before this occurred, the south thrived under Azari'cill authority. Great trade throughout Eden was made possible by the High elves' magnificent ports. Additionally, their Southern legions guarded the Glade against Ghesiri incursions.

1671037309075.png

I aimed to rebuild, repair, and usher in a new era.

And now, we reach the year 1529. The Illumnia Province has fortified itself, and it will once more act as the Southern defense of our Glorious Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion, I, Fynenar I Aey'flir, am happy to say.

As Pricecilus of Illumnia, the South, I looked for what would be advantageous to the Enlightened Kingdom and its citizens and came to this decision as a result. I wanted to establish a naval presence, so I built a shipyard and a harbor.

1671037413066.png

With the Sapherum port on it's coast , the province will concentrate on bolstering the navy of the wonderful Enlightened Kingdom, which is crucial for defense against pirates and other seafaring filth. Besides that, it will also serve as the entry point for foreign trade. using its harbor to convey goods to locations throughout the continent. launching a brand-new, prosperous economic era for our Enlightened Kingdom.

1671037470183.png

Illumnia promises to defend the Enlightened Kingdom at all costs and will serve the crownlands with loyalty.

Mirr Aerielle thi Aeri Ller Hillith ann Cillitil.

dividers.png

Signed,

Cillar Cloak, Fynenar I Aey'flir
The Aey'flir Family

Back