Player Event Tirar Tomates: 2th of Greenfall

Lestius

Former Empress of Imperio Valegro (defunct)
[!] Letters would be send to every nation in Eden [!]

imageedit_31_5772708533.png

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

My beloved citizens, friends, family and people of Eden. It is time to celebrate Tirar Tomates!

For those who do not know about Tirar Tomates, let me tell you about this festive activity!
Once a year a tomato fight is organized: Tirar Tomates. This is considered one of the funniest traditions in Imperio Valegro. Lots of tourists from all over Eden visit the nation for this event, and participate. This year, the Tirar Tomates takes place during the night of the 2th of Greenfall, the Emerald Dusk.

Every individual in Eden is welcome to celebrate this day with us. Nevertheless, it is not a holiday for the weak! Feel free to take up the challenge, and cover your friends and family with tomatoes! The festival will be celebrated in the streets of the capital, Catamora.

Yours truly,

Isabella Nora van Leuveren Moetiour
Empress of Imperio Valegro

OOC: The feast will be held at 21-3-2022 around 20:00

Aldir'tor would raise a brow upon reading what this festival is all about. "Throwing tomatoes at one another for sport?" he turned his gaze to A'mos "Have you seen this?- We may want to visit to see what this festival is all about.- I was planning to head there soon for some wine shopping anyway."

Aldir'tor would raise a brow upon reading what this festival is all about. "Throwing tomatoes at one another for sport?" he turned his gaze to A'mos "Have you seen this?- We may want to visit to see what this festival is all about.- I was planning to head there soon for some wine shopping anyway."
We need to release our agressive tension towards each other without killing one another :)🗡️

*Reads the letter peacefully while taking care of Silas Moetiour* "Another tomato fight? This sounds like fun to me! *as she gives Silas his rattle* "I need to take Jinx Sillico with me!"

Back