To a friend

[!]
A letter would arrive at the residence of Zolphar Vendove, written in good penmanship.

-Greetings, friend!

It has been awhile since we last met.
I believe that period may be a bit extended due to some unforeseen events.
I am currently residing in Luminion for the time.
If you could notify me on anything new while I am away, I would be very thankful.

I believe I should give you a little context for my little hiatus.
I recently enlisted in the Ama'cillar, expecting some combat and of course, fun. Unfortunately, it got worse.
I was joined by fellow Tyr'es Alari to attend a visit to Zadh-Nadrozz, I didn't know why but, I found out when I arrived.
It first looked like an execution, the execution of Cedric Reinhardt. However it wasn't and turned out to be, some sort of ransom?
The orcs severed his hand before handing him over to the Therri'cill, where we then took him back to Luminion.

He faced what could be called a 'trial' however it was conducted by the Citizen Council.
The council along with the Therri‘cill decided with the removal of one of his eyes, for what can be said as 'lying to the state and endangerment to the land'.
I rather leave a few details out, but I will put it like this. The Knight, missing one of his eyes, a hand, as well as bleeding out,
limped back to the Hadrian Empire. I rather you keep this disclosed for your and my safety.
Or at least keep my name disclosed if anyone asks you how you know this informatiom.

Sincerely,

Alinor Aerdeth

Last edited:
Zolphar would find the letter in his mailbox, and would frown lightly at the first few lines, before his expression neutralized some. He exhales, a bit deflated. As he headed in, and up to his desk, he'd finish reading the letter's contents, then placing it with a few other papers, a somewhat fatigued smile on his face.
"So that's what was going on in Bergwood... I appreciate the thought highly... I should send him something in return soon. That reminds me...I should check in on Zhen and Makhia..I wonder how they might be doing..."

Last edited:
Back