To one in Luminion

Alinor Aerdeth would be at the edge of the Glass Sea.
His owl John resting on his shoulder, he'd give his owl a letter prior
to letting his friend go. The High Elf would give the owl a farewell wave before speaking.

"May Alkadizar and Zarzareth bless your journey!"

[!]
A very Eagle like Owl would drop off a letter Infront of the Business of Aldail Thrammour, It would be written in good penmanship

-Greetings, friend!

I'm sorry for leaving Luminion so quickly without notice, I'm currently outside the Enlightened Kingdom and would appreciate for us to meet once more. I have a lot of catching up to do with you, I hope you can arrive within such short notice. I ask SPECIFICALLY that you come by yourself. Recently I have done a career change and became a Dockmaster in the new nation of Avalheim as my fascination for vessels have not finished... however I have somewhat tired myself with Illumnia and the Sapherum Sea, so I wish we could meet in Avalheim.
I might introduce some people new to you. I hope I will see your arrival soon, I prefer to see you arrive by next Saintsday.

P.S. If you can could you please bring me some whatever that gem that helped with Beauty? Also, if you don't mind congratulate Eldrion for his promotion on my behalf. Thanks.

Sincerely,

One of your Closest Friends, Alinor Aerdeth

@HexIsGone

As he would stop by his buisness to check on sales he would see a letter sent to him by an owl-like creature, he'd pick it up slowly, and mumble "oh it's from Alinor!" He'd sound cheerful hearing from his friend. He'd then continue to read through the letter as he finally would say "Well, guess like I'm visiting Avelhaim, never been to that nation" he'd quietly think to himself as he casually returns to his morning routine.

Back