Event Announcement Treasure Hunt! The beginning search for Captain Deepsea Davey's treasure!

[!] There would be cheerful chatter amongst the pirate crew of Mother sally
1656516670870.png

22.06.1526 Eden's Shine

"Ahoy! Finallly!" Suleiman exclaims "Me bootiful Mother Sally is repaired mates!" The pirate crew cheers clashing their beer mugs! "Avast! Now now settle down eh?" Sully flips through his research journal "It's about time we proceed with the hunt" He smirks peering down at the first clue. He snaps his fingers pointing at an older crew member "Old head! bring those fellows to me I've told ye about. They will be coming with, This will be our last days ere- until then we get some grub, booze, strumpets, and prepare for the adventure before us! We leave in the coming month!" The crewmembers yell "Aye Aye Captain Sully!"

Captain Suleiman returns to his quarters leaning back in the rocky seat of his desk peering at the clues "We've spent far too long wasting our time here. This treasure will be ours soon enough. " Sully looks over Deepsea Davey's lost journal once more hoping to discover any more clues.

OOC: The treasure hunt will be next Saturday, July 9th at 3:30 pm est / 9:30 pm for cest There will be crp/pvp everyone is invited but those who have been personally invited irp will recieve a bonus location

Last edited:
Back