Useless Mumble?

The Cellitil's are at it Again!

Daily_light_best.png

The 'Lun folk are useless. We all know it. Nothing new.
Lately they have interfered with The Latest Drama, that has been going on in Eden between the great, majestic and unbelievably Amazing Therri'Cill Aldir'tor Zaithrall
and the disguasting Vari's that have been messing with the 'Cill people of Luminion.
And while noone asked there came a 'Lunn with a name of Sig'Vyl Al-Buthara,
who talked about the drama but he and his nation doesn't even matter in this situation.
The man talked about some crap we don't have time for.
The thing that matters here is how our Greatest and Purest Leader in the whole of Eden respoded to that bounch of lessers lesser problems.
While I read the letter that was sent to the Purple Sultan of the South i laughed my buttocks off.

-=-

OTHER NEWS:
Where are the dwarves?
Nobody knows.

-=-

It is time for the...

The 'Cill Tayne!

And todays post is...

unknown1.png

-=-

That will be all for this months Daily Light!
Please, stay 'Cill everybody and we will keep you posted, here at The Daily Light
ALT

Dohnair noticed the paper nailed onto a post, In a far off harbor. He walked over to look at it, surprised to see it was a post from The Daily Light.

He scoffed
"Can'tar even spell 'Lunn right.." He called over a fellow pirate. "Aye! Come 'ere, Du remember ce self-entitled 'Cill mi told du about? Look at this!" He laughed heartily, And proceeded to make fun of the post, mocking and laughing at the 'Cill bullshit

#localhelfhater

Last edited:
Dohnair noticed the paper nailed onto a post, In a far off harbor. He walked over to look at it, surprised to see it was a post from The Daily Light.

He scoffed
"Can'tar even spell Lunn' right.." He called over a fellow pirate. "Aye! Come 'ere, Du remember ce self-entitled Cill' mi told du about? Look at this!" He laughed heartily, And proceeded to make fun of the post, mocking and laughing at the Cill's bullshit

#localhelfhater
The spelling of the word 'Lunn isnt worth my time :p

Gyrath would find the news paper lying on the ground and took a quick look "hmmm, looks like the barn animal is at it again. Just keep licking the feet of that foolish mother you people so like to worship." He sighed "thank the four fouls for all this hate" He threw the paper in a nearby fire and dissapeared in the shadows, sometime later he would drop a book of at the gates of Luminion "May some of them see the truth..."

Last edited:
Back