Voronwe Meadow

Si10k

1658414093437.png

[Theme song]
"I- Umm... I keep on having odd dreams of another place and it's terrifying."
══════════════
Name: Voronwe Meadow
Nicknames: "Lily" given by her adoptive mother.
Race: High Elf
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Blacksmith, Woodworker
Build: Small, Thin
Personality: The anxious elf would normally be scared in Luminion. Though she makes extreme haste when entering the city. When it comes to other races the young Elf would seem a bit relieved. She likes to push this off with extreme sarcasm or as she likes to "defend" herself thinking it should hurt her feelings due to the other High Elfs when she is not much affected by this in her life. Underneath it all there is just a anxious elf trying to survive in the world alone. She is rather lonely but refuses to admit such a fate. Though she would deny being petty wishing to prove people wrong purely out of spite towards people.
Beliefs/Faith: N/A
() Clothing.
() Blacksmithing.
() Farming.
() Woodworking.
Hates:
() Necromancy
══════════════
Dislike [1-20%], Aquitance [20-40]%, Friends [40=60%], Close [60-70%], Love [80-100%]
Erisdanwe 33% [X] "Something isn't right. I do not know what. But why are we like this? It seems mean are most of us really this snobby as they say? I'm not liking how they are discussing. I have so many questions. Though the world is odd right? I'm going to do my best to learn about everything here. I need a change. My knees are about to buckle. I'm tired of being broke. I never knew life would be this cold."

Zhen 20% [X] "Something isn't right about it. He has my word that I prefer to be held as equals. No matter, don't lick my boots and I don't lick yours. It's how the world goes... I'm sorry my people have taught you that we want everyone to lick our boots. I pity our people. I hope you learn to respect me."

Wiggles T. Clown 35% [X] "Oh boy! Can we please go see Wiggles? We can cause some small pranks to make people get along! Please Aria! Pretty please?!"

══════════════
Art

1658418940121.png
1658418998712.png
1658419324451.png

═════════════

[Discord is TRASH#4549]

Last edited:
Back