Player Announcement Weekly News

Newspaper is delivered to every house in Eden.

22f0de020015306780bcf4bcecb49117.png

dca544de221054727ef9dcb9b46db798.png

On Today's news

THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION AND ITS CONSEQUENCES
PainboySurgery.jpg
we have received reports that the orcs have learned medical procedures such as basic first aid. We can't wait for Orc doctors to work in hospitals nationwide. We wish them Good
luck

ANJYARR WINS THE BREAD

Recent reports suggest that the anjyarr mines are booming with great yields and according to a miner "We might become the strongest nation in terms of economy"

Sons of Anjyarr
Untitled65_20220513143701.jpg
the symbol used by the "Sons of anjyarr"
According to Sultan Sig'vyl al Buthara we are expecting to see a new division of the anjyarr army consisting of elite dark elves and khadan soldiers
As the Sultan said "With the might of our brothers and new machinery the Azari'cill oppressors will be punished for their crimes"
When asked about the machinery
The Sultan refused to talk about it.

Rise of a new king
unknown-3.png

A new King and a new bloodline to rule over the Attian people. We send our congratulations to the new King and we hope the best for him. We are also promised to see some changes in the Empire of Hadriana.
We asked Hadrianas biggest financial supporter lieberman Handpower
1bb.png
"I have always been supportive of the Hadrian Kingdom since the Early Withmonds. My family has been giving them financial support to them since day one. My prayers goes to the Withmonds and I am still saddened by the loss of this beloved family. Nevertheless I will still continue to support this kingdom by helping the new King."

Now for the final news
The High elves and Maths!

Recently our team had taken a math test which was of moderate level. The volunteers were of every race ( 10 participants of each race)

And the results were quiet Shocking!
Untitled82_20220531160622-min (1).png

90% of Khadans had passed the test with great scores but
The High elves scored the lowest even lower than the orcs whom they call savages
But we took another test amongst the High elves with different beliefs (ie Pantheon or Makerism)
And the results were
Untitled83_20220531164257-min (1).png

Results show
High elves with Pantheon belief scored average percentage of 21%
Meanwhile the elves with makerist beliefs scored 45%
Nearly double the score of the Pantheon
We are pretty sure the High elves will be surprised by this...

Anyways this is the end of our daily news
We will see you next week!!

Newspaper is delivered to every house in Eden.

View attachment 983
View attachment 984

On Today's news

THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION AND ITS CONSEQUENCES
View attachment 985
we have received reports that the orcs have learned medical procedures such as basic first aid. We can't wait for Orc doctors to work in hospitals nationwide. We wish them Good
luck

ANJYARR WINS THE BREAD

Recent reports suggest that the anjyarr mines are booming with great yields and according to a miner "We might become the strongest nation in terms of economy"

Sons of Anjyarr
View attachment 986
the symbol used by the "Sons of anjyarr"
According to Sultan Sig'vyl al Buthara we are expecting to see a new division of the anjyarr army consisting of elite dark elves and khadan soldiers
As the Sultan said "With the might of our brothers and new machinery the Azari'cill oppressors will be punished for their crimes"
When asked about the machinery
The Sultan refused to talk about it.

Rise of a new king
View attachment 987

A new King and a new bloodline to rule over the Attian people. We send our congratulations to the new King and we hope the best for him. We are also promised to see some changes in the Empire of Hadriana.
We asked Hadrianas biggest financial supporter lieberman Handpower
View attachment 988 "I have always been supportive of the Hadrian Kingdom since the Early Withmonds. My family has been giving them financial support to them since day one. My prayers goes to the Withmonds and I am still saddened by the loss of this beloved family. Nevertheless I will still continue to support this kingdom by helping the new King."

Now for the final news
The High elves and Maths!

Recently our team had taken a math test which was of moderate level. The volunteers were of every race ( 10 participants of each race)

And the results were quiet Shocking!
View attachment 989

90% of Khadans had passed the test with great scores but
The High elves scored the lowest even lower than the orcs whom they call savages
But we took another test amongst the High elves with different beliefs (ie Pantheon or Makerism)
And the results were
View attachment 990
Results show
High elves with Pantheon belief scored average percentage of 21%
Meanwhile the elves with makerist beliefs scored 45%
Nearly double the score of the Pantheon
We are pretty sure the High elves will be surprised by this...

Anyways this is the end of our daily news
We will see you next week!!
Epic error its supposed to say emperor not king

Back