Your deserved apologies

Lestius

Former Empress of Imperio Valegro (defunct)
[!] An apologies letter would be send to the few people left in Krolestwo Radymie [!]

imageedit_31_5772708533.png

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Dear people from Krolestwo Radymie,

Since we did not know you would get angry over an invite to our feast, here comes our apologies.

We apologise for taking in your scared citizens,
We apologise for taking the blame when you captured Wendelin de Augaussi,
We apologise for having your wife's back when she felt threatened by your choices.
We apologise for taking care of your newborn baby when you got captured by Veronia,
We apologise for having your back before the war started,
Also, I would like to apologise for trying to support your beloved friends, Sahrot Kodaav and Asclepius.

Yours truly,
Isabella Nora Moetiour
And the nation of Imperio Valegro.

[!] An apologies letter would be send to the few people left in Krolestwo Radymie [!]

View attachment 514

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Dear people from Krolestwo Radymie,

Since we did not know you would get angry over an invite to our feast, here comes our apologies.

We apologise for taking in your scared citizens,
We apologise for taking the blame when you captured Wendelin de Augaussi,
We apologise for having your wife's back when she felt threatened by your choices.
We apologise for taking care of your newborn baby when you got captured by Veronia,
We apologise for having your back before the war started,
Also, I would like to apologise for trying to support your beloved friends, Sahrot Kodaav and Asclepius.

Yours truly,
Isabella Nora Moetiour
And the nation of Imperio Valegro.

*Opens the letter as he sits on the bench outside the Tzyrnowski keep* Well, apology accepted innit. *Keeps reading further* Mhm... *Finally reaches the end of the letter* I'm quite sure a gremlin got in there and rewrote "traitors" to "scared citizens". Oh well.

Back