Player Event Ze fird edizion of DAH BRAINBUSTAH!

Vulturia

Community Team - Tech Team - Orc space engineer
Staff member
[!] Grundolf would walk to every nation hanging up the third edition of the brainbustah, on the papers there would parts of little bees and honey drops [!]

z9Ss8jJ6ReH_xsfXjygvawP9Ebg84RMkGCfCTfFtKh36swRkmx2wg7w5hJ425AyCk5Ce1TnyAC8DhGpQlaL1VHG5sbyiWWBGVKFqTpEv4GjykzU6hZ3Y2WMIVyqMkJKSwAVlh_pZL5DLKdzuFA

Aye! we’z back with ze fird edizion of da Brainbustah, da Daily Mag truthin’ ‘n tellin’ all buzinezz! wiz ze zucces of ze ‘ast one we provide yer wiz anoffah wun!
zit down git yer sna’c ‘n grog becuz zis week waz krazy!

we’z ztartin wiz ze ‘irst in zat ‘appened! Me ‘n ze ladz dezided to vizit ze mud pansies to do zum buizniz ‘n drink grog, onz ‘rived wez met wiz ze ‘esperaz n iz woif
Mez ‘n Ghuldan walked wiz ze woif cuz she wanted to show uz zum cool plaze ‘n ‘esperaz was mukkin’ being borin n didn wan to giv uz grog.
Onze at ze place wiz ze woif me ‘n Ghulan took ze woif wiz uz to our Krizzies Krazie Korner™¹!! cuz we do ‘ave grog, on’ze ere she had a drink n told uz storiez ‘n explained zomethin about “love”? wez dun know woz zat iz bu iz ztrange like ze pansies

ozer newz iz zat uz beztezt of Mediks, Yazgash learned uz ‘ow to patch urzelf ‘n oterz up!! ‘n made uz eve’n do ztuff loik wrappin’ bandagez ‘n pourin alkohol, ‘n ofkourze mez being Grundolf da greatezt did very gut!! ‘n she alzo told uz about ze ztinky ztuff from da yucky Zadh-Nadrozz, zat it iz no gut for ze zkin ‘n we ned to wash urzelf if it git on u like Maraekk-Ruhtea da cleany doez. anywayz iz waz zuper good n mez ‘ould recommend everyun to come to her clazz!!

‘N! laz fing me’z eard iz zat erez zum trezure in ze ‘oly lands of ze orkz!! Me haz found ze trezure map ‘N me uld loik to share zat with yer all! to find ze treazure n ofkourze ze first one to fin iz git ze treazure mez no know woz in it bu moight be shiniez or zometin elze
a poorly drawn map would be drawn on the back of the newspaper

tresure map.png

Aye yer gitz, umies, panzies or wotevah ye ar, thank yer for ‘eading ze fird edizion of ze ‘est news papah ever, wez gonna be git next week wiz ze fourz edizion! agen keep yer cool n zee yer next toim
~Grundolf
¹ This post is not sponsored by Krizzies Krazie Korner™

Last edited:
Back