Recent content by Ambrose

1. Ambrose

Event Announcement ✵ The Godsnight Ball ✵

Hey that me Grimwald looks at the mail he has received while taking a stroll past his mailbox and takes it with him on his stroll to his current favorite sitting spot near the tavern. He smiles widely at the invitation and folds it neatly away when done reading it. "Ich will have to acquire...
  2. Ambrose

Peter Sweetgrass

[Click Here --->] Peter Sweetgrass [<--- Click Here]
  3. Ambrose

You do like confusing people

You do like confusing people
  4. Ambrose

Suggestion Replacing PVP with CRP for Big Groups

Agree to disagree but it is good to hear that is at least being changed. I honestly think the rp that transpired beforehand shouldn't be valid since you are actually adding rules for it as a result but I'm not gonna argue with you on it, just gonna express my feelings.
  5. Ambrose

I am of the opposite belief, regardless if I'm good at PVP or not I think overall it ruins the flow of rp and any events I might be apart of with PVP because I enjoy the DND style more. I value RP more than I do PVP which I consider 100% to be OOCLY driven as stated above. While I can...
  6. Ambrose

"It's okay to suck in pvp just join orcs and become my meat shield. I'll shit on the scrubs for you!" 1. I don't wanna be forced to make a character I don't wanna play and 2. That mentality is exactly why I hate and view PVP as unfair as it stands out to be. Regardless thank you for your...
  7. Ambrose

For the unfairness section, I agree that both PVP and CRP pose different problems and it is difficult to try and find a middle ground or the perfect solution to make it equally fair and balanced but I do honestly believe CRP has more fairness to it rather than PVP. Try considering some of the...
  8. Ambrose

[MEDIA] Mmmmm Jazzz🎺

Mmmmm Jazzz🎺
  9. Ambrose

Heya been thinking and talking with friends who shared similar thoughts to the whole Combat defaults to PVP if there are 12 or over people and wanted to gather some thoughts on a potential idea that would be true to the style of Stats and the characters who have those stats. So how it currently...
  10. Ambrose

Exposing the Iomarach line, and their despicable grip on Hadrian royalty.

Pete strolled along the usual path he takes along his and his brother's tavern in Bergwood. Noticing a new paper just jammed on the side of his building, Pete walks towards it and inspects it. "Well, ain't this a weird sight to be seen." Pete carefully and slowly reads the letter as it's filled...
  11. Ambrose

Hi

Hi
Back