Recent content by Cancelled4k

1. Cancelled4k

The Black Rabbit

Updated: Contents updated Arc's added Character Inventory Added other minor changes and updates
  2. Cancelled4k

Nation Announcement In Due Time

AGAIN?!?! This has happened more than once?!
  3. Cancelled4k

Still, seems pretty shameless. Not allowing someone else to play the lead of Mitrona. BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION
  4. Cancelled4k

Ooc: Your playing in the same line of royalty again? Handed down by your passed character. Is that like even allowed?
  5. Cancelled4k

Redirect your anger - An Offering

Ooc: great way to recruit people into getting killed! 👍
  6. Cancelled4k

Player Announcement Resignation and disbanding of the Council

"LET ME OUT!!!" The Black Rabbit would scream and shout from the cells of Al-Khadir
  7. Cancelled4k

[Bounty] Stoking the flames

on a serious note. Can you just grant pk perms like that? would Mod actually allow the pk to take place?
  8. Cancelled4k

[Bounty] Yer chanze to earn 4000 shoinies

Writing in an accent? Holl up, yeee.????? Thats not possible
  9. Cancelled4k

Baalzebug, defeater and slave of the orcs.

Way to word the orc as "goated into a frenzy" XD
  10. Cancelled4k

Nation Announcement *:・゚✧*:・゚✧A Call of Nations✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

In the midnight alleys of one's nation's city streets, The Rabbit scurried through the rubbish of citizens' homes. Suddenly, beside her, from the skies fell a letter. With a curious gleam in her eye, she unfurled the parchment and read its contents. "The world once again begins to fade, huh? Let...
  11. Cancelled4k

Another Un-Signed Manuscript

Passing by a billboard in Bergwald the Black rabbit would gander and silently read the poster's words. She adjust her mask before departing, muttering to herself. "That's the Royals for ya. They're all the same. Every single one of em. Thank the lord I got out of Mitrona when I did. Otherwise...
  12. Cancelled4k

The Black Rabbit

⊱ஓ๑Behind The Mask๑ஓ⊰ Latest Entry: 32-23
  13. Cancelled4k

A WRIT OF BANISHMENT

HA! Give me a few days and I'll drop my own wanted poster.
Back