Recent content by Caxan

1. Caxan

An Echo in the Forest

Briette lies in bed, the letter resting idly on her bedside table. This morning's eerie shift in atmosphere sends a knowing misfortune in this notice, but she eventually collects her courage to reach for the envelope and gently release the seal. Her eyes scan with a trudge, and a knowing fate...
  2. Caxan

Nation Announcement Down with the Voidal: A Banishment

Ace sees the notice and nods. "Hm, I see. Very interesting. Looks like my vacation is ruined."
  3. Caxan

Event Announcement Necromantic Accession

guys.. this is bad! this is really really bad!!!
  4. Caxan

The Sultana Of Anjyar: A dictator of the highest order

Nova reads the notice carefully, then twice. He sighed. "What the fuck. What the actual fuck. This better be a fucking lie."
  5. Caxan

Biomancy: Spells and Balancing

I don't have much of an opinion on this but this was actually hilarious to read so thank you
  6. Caxan

a return

hey guys it's been a while Sorry for leaving unannounced and abruptly, I had to deal with personal life and blah blah blah irl stuff i had to help with and fortunately things are looking good now which is awesome and i think i can finally spare some time for the server and hang out with you...
  7. Caxan

A letter to Manuel Fischer

[!] A letter was sent to the keep of Manuel Fischer, no other copies of this letter were made. [!] We, Bergwood, have constructed a list of people who are interested in Reichsarmee recruitment. The people are as follows... Maxer Lycan Lodewijk de Ruiter Haldir Sindarin Berend Berendzoon Jr...
  8. Caxan

facts

facts
  9. Caxan

Player Announcement A warning to Eden

Ace's gaze fell upon this missive, eventually crossing paths with it. He crouched to read the warning albeit was uncertain what to think of it. Taking his stance, he furthered down the path. "More drama, why . ."
  10. Caxan

John de Ruiter

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m7p53Cy5rqvl62qT8t30q8qxfg9R_bWOWZ3O7i1be0s/edit?usp=sharing
  11. Caxan

Nation Announcement The Khari'cerr's Wedding

Ace would read through the notice, returning a soft smile at it's contents. He sets it aside to go prepare a gift.
  12. Caxan

Event Announcement +- Rhicu's Findings -+

Ace would take the notice and sit down on a stairwell, reading through it carefully. He would sigh and say. "Lunberg again? I must help."
  13. Caxan

The Hochzeit Tourney || The Grand Tourney of Adelsburg, 1542

Name: John de Ruiter IGN: Caxan Age: 47 Race: Attian Representing: (Nation/Guild/etc.): House of de Ruiter
  14. Caxan

Event Announcement Wasp Investigation II

Ace sees the notice and gives a sigh, he sits down to ponder it for a bit though already knowing he will attend to help.
  15. Caxan

✢ A message for punishment | Bergwood ✢

[!] A letter bearing the personal crest of the Noble household of de Ruiter had found it's way to the Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire, Diederick-Gobel von Lichtenfelts, and the Head of the House of Tzyrnowski-Reinhardt, Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski[!] »»————————«« Dear Diederick-Gobel von...
Back