Recent content by DeeHax

1. DeeHax

Nation Announcement Official Stance on Orcs

*questions existence and looks at orc friend*
  2. DeeHax

Time is a human invention, the universe doesn’t care about the now, it’s just a bunch of...

Time is a human invention, the universe doesn’t care about the now, it’s just a bunch of mathematical equations, “time” is a human invention, and like all inventions, it can be manipulated, this is proof coming to you from February 17th, 2052!
  3. DeeHax

If physical energy turns to thermal energy, then how hard do I need to punch a frozen chicken to...

If physical energy turns to thermal energy, then how hard do I need to punch a frozen chicken to perfectly cook it? Tactical fried chicken
  4. DeeHax

Anyone one know what happened to ash503, omgchad, tycerx, aviatergaming, etc?

Anyone one know what happened to ash503, omgchad, tycerx, aviatergaming, etc?
  5. DeeHax

Random thoughts here

I’m bored and excessively tired, what are some random/intrusive thoughts you’ve had?
  6. DeeHax

Suggestion Expanding Opportunities for Antagonism

Maybe the voidal magics can have some kind of runestone like on frp (a server I played on before it closed), it might require you to talk to some magic being and perform a specific ritual that is lengthy and hard to figure out, that way there are 2 ways you could fail obtaining it and it...
  7. DeeHax

Another day, another rebellion

Another day, another rebellion
  8. DeeHax

Yep

Yep
  9. DeeHax

Can you learn multiple types of magic?

Can you learn multiple types of magic?
  10. DeeHax

I’m playing dnd with an AI

I’m playing dnd with an AI