Recent content by Emrir

1. Emrir

Player Event "Bones and Ruins: Celebrating Our Unholy Crusade"

Thrumgoli scanned over the parchment, his heavy brow drawing ever lower. "Umgak! We strike down the void in one hold, and two more rear their ugly heads around the continent!" He gripped the handle of his maul, squeezing it under his gauntlet. Barric scanned the noticeboard, eyes falling upon...
  2. Emrir

The Apple Blossom Orphanage

The whole club was looking at her
  3. Emrir

A Thousand Tales ✧ ˚ · . . . [ A Masquerade Ball]

Detlev looked over the letter curiously, quirking a brow at the theme and mask requirements. "Seems like a fun reason to stay up unreasonably late, should probably find a mask soon." He walked on, tucking the letter into his wrinkled coat. "And suitable clothing."
  4. Emrir

Server Announcement Think along! - The next CRP update.

Versatile weapons (similar to DnD), just make a different damage profile for 1-handed wielding and 2-handed wielding for things like swords. Armour could be disadvantage for a slashing/ineffective weapon, so swords would have a negative modifier or disadvantage, maces and hammers get the...
  5. Emrir

Player Announcement Denur - Call to Action

In the forests of Mitrona, Thrumgoli hammers away at his anvil, when word reached him the rings stopped as he dropped his hammer "Well I didn't know there were any groups left! I might need ta forge some more kin-sized weaponry then!" he said in response, picking up his hammer and pounding the...
  6. Emrir

Player Announcement Thrumgoli's Metalworks

Thrumgoli's Metalworks is open for business! Come to Mitrona to get your weapons, armour, or jewelry forged! Prices ranges (may vary depending on complexity): Weapons: 30-80 Andros Armour: 40-70 Andros Jewelry: 50-120 Andros Misc: Price will be set after I know what it is
  7. Emrir

denur status

denur status
  8. Emrir

Event Announcement A new tavern spectacle! || Kriegsspiel League!

Character name: Breon d'Tarvos Character race: Tiefling Nation of origin: Mitrona Discord: .emrir MC username: Emrir gonna have to cancel last minute because of unexpected irl happenings, sorry
  9. Emrir

Player Event Stone Golem Hunt

[A small sheet of parchment would be underneath it] Just send for me when you start off for the golem -Breon
  10. Emrir

guh?

guh?
  11. Emrir

guh

guh
  12. Emrir

tomfoolery awaits

tomfoolery awaits
Back