3. haleybug

Nation Announcement In Due Time

this is really sweet of you, thank you
  4. haleybug

The Dawn to Come - On the Future of Anjyarr

okay, esebius a little based
  5. haleybug

Nation Announcement Ban Lifted: A Few Announcements

[!] A missive on all colonies of Mitrona. It still didn't bare red ink. Instead, black. 10.01.1547 The Amber Dawn Vale to the citizens of Mitrona, It has come to my attention that there had been a ban for outsiders with a fee. This was enacted a few years ago and we've had little to no...
  6. haleybug

I will address this once, if you wish to discuss in DMs, feel free to! While I understand the perspective of it being "shameless", this is supposed to be seen (oocly) as just a transition for better lore accuracy. It'd be hypocritical of me to be the Lore Team Manager and not follow the lore...
  7. haleybug

if you read the ooc explanation on An Echo in the Forest, it explains I got the go ahead and this took months of planning (y)
  8. haleybug

“I’m watching you this time…” [!] For the following weeks, up until the funeral, it’s as though her footsteps were imprinted permanently into the dirt paths of Mitrona and the sands of Sunscape. Her laughter through the tavern and palace. Her smile in the corner of the room– only for it to...
  9. haleybug

An Echo in the Forest

They were everything to me
  10. haleybug

An Echo in the Forest

Read the ooc note for explanation. Thank you all for joining in on the memories.
  11. haleybug

Nation Announcement Down with the Voidal: A Banishment

[!] A few black birds fly overhead. It caws with an echo bouncing off of the Forest and into the streets of Mitrona. From their claws drop numerous scrolls with a red wax seal. On the seal is a cursive "K". Two others of the same message are given to the Palace of Luminion and Hadriana via a...
  12. haleybug

Player Announcement 𖤓 The Ultimatum 𖤓

nep is based and chill af
  13. haleybug

𖤓 Time for Change: An Open Letter 𖤓

Girl Selene wrote this? Her delf
Back