Recent content by HellArrow17

1. HellArrow17

Player Announcement Meeting of the Azari’lunn (continued)

Dain is reading the parchment in the small farmhouse his right index finger leading the way for his eyes to follow, his gaze stern with furrowed brows he says Actions against their laws ? Is he truely believing those accusations against me ? Instead of looking for a new home he should look at...
  2. HellArrow17

✠ Violation of Imperial Law - Imperial Council ✠

Dain reads the parchment as he thinks of that one conversation he had with the kaiser he simply grins in himself well played kaiser... impressive checkmate. he chuckles a bit before walking off
  3. HellArrow17

Player Announcement The Meeting of Azari’lunn

Dain looks at the parchment with furrowed eyebrows what are you gonna do ? Take down Luminion ? He shakes his head as he rests his right elbow on the oak table he is sitting at as he leans forward resting his left thumb and index finger on his forehead Well i guess i should one of my sons for...
  4. HellArrow17

Player Announcement ☆彡 A ʙʟɪssғᴜʟ Uɴɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Lɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Eᴀɢʟᴇ

Hm ? What is this ? Dain looks through the note as he ends up looking at the invited guests Im not invited.... i guess thats the price you pay for being a mage for Hadriana. He lets a small flame on his index finger burn the paper absolute mockery he thinks in himself
  5. HellArrow17

Event Announcement The Duchy of Hertzland - an Honorary joust

IGN: RobertoTDA Character : Dorok Ironchin Represents: The best juweler in Eden
  6. HellArrow17

[Voided] A suspected kidnapping at Löwemark

Dain walks by the note of Silas with a straight posture and his usual stern face he thinks in himself I dont know of any kidnapping last time i checked the prison was empty. a grimace gets on his face as both his eyebrows raise poor young Silas panicking as always, while his enemies arent even...
  7. HellArrow17

✠ Revocation of titles - Imperial Council ✠

Dain reads the note as he says such a shame i dont give a fuck. he says before burning the paper into ash by creating a small flame on his index finger
  8. HellArrow17

✠ Revocation of titles - Imperial Council ✠

its Zyce Zakarian not Lthien
  9. HellArrow17

The unfit wielder of Ignos

(!) A note has been put on all the notice boards of Edens nations with the Zakarian seal on the bottom of the cracked paper Greetings, inhabitants of Eden My name is Dain Zakarian, and I write this note with a heavy heart to admit a grave mistake. It has come to my attention that my former...
  10. HellArrow17

The Golden Antler Tavern

sick post ;)
  11. HellArrow17

My honest attempt at a Nations Tier List, trying to be as unbiased as possible

Dawg why put the hinterlands in average and Veronia in a foot note , WE DESTROYED THE HINTERLANDS
  12. HellArrow17

Nation Announcement Ousting of a Hemomancer

Dain reads the letter on the little oak desk, a candle is put on as the little flame dances on the top like a marionette. Dain shows no emotion as he is going over the paper with his finger tips A new known hemomancer ? How interesting He goes over his chin with his thumb and index finger as he...
Back