Recent content by KameWest

1. KameWest

The Commonwealth of Anjyarr: A Criticism of Two Sides

A pink-hued Tiefling wandering the falling streets of Anjyarr pauses at the letter. Truthfully, he didn't care much for the conflict as it didn't really affect him, though he'd still read every note and letter posted across the noticeboards of the city. His eyes would finally lay upon a certain...
  2. KameWest

Player Announcement A Shield of Lies

DO NOT METAGAME INFO BELOW It's late, a full moon basking in all of its glory above the city of Al-Khadir. A yawn can be heard, footsteps trudging against the palace ground floors, a man holding a pile of books within his right hand, a stack of paper within his left. He'd approach a door...
  3. KameWest

𖤓 Time for Change: An Open Letter 𖤓

I never wanted this, I never wanted to unleash my legions.... Ralvvon gives a long, lengthy, rather nerving, stare at the letter. Part of him wanted to dismiss the claims, paying no heed to such rambles. Though another part him somewhat agreed, the leadership within the nation has been...
  4. KameWest

Event Announcement Necromantic Accession

LET THE SEAS BOIL, LET THE STARS FALL... AND IF I CANNOT SAVE THE GALAXY FROM YOUR FAILURE, HADRIANA... THEN LET THE GALAXY BURN
  5. KameWest

Conversation before sunrise

Actually crying right now what have you done to me
  6. KameWest

Nation Announcement Safe Again.

Raska would stare at the notice while in the Luminion, keeping his gaze locked onto it for several seconds as he quickly went through the note. The more he read it, the more ridiculous it seemed, and the more angry he got. He clenched his fist, a scoff escaping his mouth as his nails almost...
  7. KameWest

The Golden Antler Tavern (Updated)

The Tavern of the Mystical Empire of Mitrona, Est. 1541 “A tavern is always a place where one can be welcomed after a weary day.” The Golden Antler Tavern is fixated at the heart of Mitrona, where those of the forests come to find solace in their neighbours and the occasional brave traveller...
Back