Recent content by Kelsey / Syffey

1. Kelsey / Syffey

✠ A Quest to Find Womanly Love for the Lonely Graf ✠

Name : Alice van Leuveren Age : 34 Race : Human, Hinterlander,
  2. Kelsey / Syffey

I played risk for 5 hours send help

I played risk for 5 hours send help
  3. Kelsey / Syffey

Nation Announcement Time to Lay Down Arms.

{!} A letter would be sent to every citizen of the Hooghlandsche Vrystaet I earnestly beseech all of the citizens of Reavendrecht who have been worn down by this war to lay down their weapons and surrender to Adelsburg. This is a chance to bring an end to this battle and to keep further...
  4. Kelsey / Syffey

Nation Announcement A terrible crime...

{!} An urgent message was placed on the notice boards and spread by travelers to each nation {!} I hope to inform you through this letter that our beloved church was the victim of a heinous act of violence. It appears that the bonelord has caused a significant amount of destruction, leaving...
  5. Kelsey / Syffey

Nation Announcement Recalling all Hinterlanders! Establishment of the Hooghlandsche Vrystaet - Invitation to a feast

*Walks after a lost invitation letter and picks it up and reads it quickly* "An invitation. Interesting..." *Reads the letter even further and is shocked when she sees the name Silas Moetiour-van Leuveren* "So they were right So Silas survived all the terrible things.. I need to get there as...
  6. Kelsey / Syffey

Player Event Tirar Tomates: 2th of Greenfall

*Reads the letter peacefully while taking care of Silas Moetiour* "Another tomato fight? This sounds like fun to me! *as she gives Silas his rattle* "I need to take Jinx Sillico with me!"
  7. Kelsey / Syffey

Bless you.

Bless you.
  8. Kelsey / Syffey

Player Event Al-Khadir's Field Tourney

IGN: Syffey Character name: Alice van Leuveren Discord: 𝒔𝒚𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒚.#5730 Nation: Imperio Valegro
  9. Kelsey / Syffey

Nation Announcement -= Souls for the lantern =-

*Walks up to Isabella as she sees two beautiful children holding Isabella's hand* " Oh my apples! These children are way cuter than I expected, I will come back later to play with them! " *as she gives the two beautiful kids a pat on their heads and walks away as she later says to herself * I...
  10. Kelsey / Syffey

Nation Announcement A nation of Filth

W who send you love letters!?
  11. Kelsey / Syffey

CRP automatic /roll bonus counter

Yess :alien:
Back