Recent content by LightSeeker101

1. L

House Warming Party

*A flyer would be posted across Al-Khadir and Al-Jabrid, with some finding their way to Mitrona as well.* I am hoping for an early celebration around 1 pm CST.
  2. L

Yumeia's Diary

Upon arriving in Al-Khadir, I decided to explore Koingstien and came across Jan. However, he didn't seem to appreciate my Traveling Bard stick. He introduced me to his twin brother, Harrison, who seemed more reserved than his brother. The two of them were shrouded in mystery and kept a lot of...
  3. L

Yumeia's Diary

Entry 4 (3/3/24) It has been a while since I last updated this diary, and a lot has happened in the past four months. I've been negligent in keeping this diary up to date, but I'm hoping to rectify that now. Recently, I visited Mitrona, where I stumbled upon a beautiful grove located...
  4. L

Yumeia's Diary

Entry 3 (2/9/24) I traveled to the High Elven Kingdom - in it's large and imposing structures a certain unease could be felt. I wasn't sure why. Everything felt so...sterile. Too clean. Hell - even the flame on top of the pillars felt fake. Phoenix Beak tavern was the first and only open...
  5. L

Yumeia's Diary

Found on Yumeia's person can be a well-worn diary, it's pages weathered to different elements, fire, earth, air, and water. Entry 1 (2/15/24) I originally arrived in Al-Khadir, to be greeted by this man, who entered the tavern with a woman named....Jahar. I think. I cannot remember names...
  6. L

Hey, You! || The Royal Dominion of Auyarelle

A new Tiefling is handed the flyer by a newcomer, and she writes her name. "Yumeia and co."
Back