Recent content by maple

1. maple

🫴🩸|| Let the Voidals speak!!

Jolted up from her slumber under the table in the council room as she heard nowu shouting. She would rub her eyes a few times and stretch before heading to the hallways of thyst to see what was going on "is everything alright... wha- whats all this..." she looked at the walls before reaching up...
  2. maple

Player Announcement 𖤓 The Ultimatum 𖤓

you didnt even talk to eletha about this :cry:
  3. maple

🫴🩸|| Let the Voidals speak!!

i need a fucking translation
  4. maple

A Chance

a letter would come all the way to Lunburg with a few words r' ya remvin' da bountee on we'zz 'ead'z? with a stamp in the bottom of the paper of the Zadh seal
  5. maple

[Bounty] Stoking the flames

bro.. it wasnt even me who put the bounty... man actually has to be high on something, c'mon share some
  6. maple

To the Pigsmen of the Savannah

Rud Rib would take take the paper handed to him by a goblin while turning his head to the side a little before reading it" ahhh ofkorz "he schoffed" me'zz forgot'z dat evree Faultide ez apart' of Zadh "he laughed mockingly" me'zz bad ummie "hed rip the paper into small pieces before tossing it...
  7. maple

A New Generation - The Birth of Ake de Tiri

what is that name 💀
  8. maple

Nation Announcement Safe Again.

Chuckled to herself that her name got brought up
  9. maple

Nation Announcement Safe Again.

????????????????, i think you read my emote wrong...
  10. maple

Nation Announcement A Quiet Delivery

what tiefling did you fuck?
  11. maple

Event Announcement +- Rhicu's Findings -+

took a look at the note, quickly reading though it" intresting" she simply said before walking away
  12. maple

The First Imperial Racial Act || On Faulskins...

every human you kill and hand over the head to me i will grant 200 andros there💀
  13. maple

The First Imperial Racial Act || On Faulskins...

recent events my ass, what recent events😐
  14. maple

The Hochzeit Tourney || The Grand Tourney of Adelsburg, 1542

Name: Arthur Hilfgaard IGN: MapleGU Age: 23 Race: Khadan human Representing: (Nation/Guild/etc.): Reicharmee
Back