Recent content by MrDutch

1. MrDutch

An Echo in the Forest

As Aldarian returned to Luminion from his trip to Hadrana, he noticed a dove flying down onto his shoulder as he received the letter from Faiir. He gently opened the letter and carefully read its contents, his eyes widening as he felt a sense of pain in his heart. "M-My... Niece.. passed...
  2. MrDutch

𖤓 Time for Change: An Open Letter 𖤓

Easy fix no bigge
  3. MrDutch

𖤓 Time for Change: An Open Letter 𖤓

Aldarian looked over at the notice that he got passed on from a stranger as he was sitting on a mountain meditating and praying to the Mother due recent events. "Hmm.. Perhaps.. it's time I should pay a visit again to Anyjarr and see it for myself. He muttered to himself
  4. MrDutch

Event Announcement The Ghastly Lady

His heart pounds erratically in his chest as he awakens from the chilling nightmare, his body drenched in a cold sweat. Panic grips his mind as he struggles to shake off the lingering images of the undead horde and the haunting voice that echoed through the darkness. Gasping for breath, he...
  5. MrDutch

A New Generation - The Birth of Ake de Tiri

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW GET IN THERE LAD. GET THAT DE TIRI TO SCORE SOME FOOTBALL GOALS! Oh wait this is medieval times nvm forget what i said
  6. MrDutch

A Call to Arms || Calling all the Nobles to Adelsburg for Pending War!

As Manuel walked towards his keep, he stumbled upon a letter left at his office. Carefully, he opened it and squinted as he read the words, 'Call to Arms.' A small grin formed on his face, but quickly faded as he took a seat at his desk. "First, I resigned, and now this? Times must be changing...
  7. MrDutch

Nation Announcement Recruitment Day for the Reicharmee

{!} Numerous copies of a striking poster, each emblazoned with the distinguished emblem of the Reichsmarshall and the Reichsarmee, are meticulously affixed to noticeboards across the empire's expanse. {!} Saintsday 16, Goldscorch, 1544 Citizens of the Hadrian Empire, We extend a resounding...
  8. MrDutch

Mandatory Citizen Training

{!} This Missive is placed on the noticeboard of each Province as well delivered to each Herzog(in) {!} In the Diet, it has been unanimously decided to implement mandatory training for all citizens of Hadriana, a measure that I, Manuel Fischer, will personally lead. To the Reicharmee and the...
  9. MrDutch

Player Announcement The Return of Fischer.

{!} This Letter is placed on the noticeboard across Hadriana and this letter is also delivered personally to Zadh Nadrozz {!} To all those who have dared to assume that I, Manuel Fischer, was cowering and trembling in some distant corner, let me set the record straight: I am not. For those...
  10. MrDutch

The First Imperial Racial Act || On Faulskins...

Manuel be getting ready to go on the defense at the tunnel with his Duchy 🫡
  11. MrDutch

Welcome New Recruits to the Reicharmee!

But you are still a Citizen of Hadriana are you not?
Back