Recent content by Recoon004

1. Recoon004

Nation Announcement A Royal Engagement

He would be working in his room on some of the nation's needs as his ward Zarin would hand him a letter from his sister as he would open it and read it with a joyous smile It's a strange thing to think about after all this time seeing my sister get married, but non the less I am overjoyed to see...
  2. Recoon004

Nation Announcement The Alliance of Silver and Steel

15.05.1540 During the past year's things have been hard for the Denur, but they have stood proudly despite that. and once they set their eyes back on the mountain and decided to call in help the cill did not hesitate to stand with them through battle after battle, and as we shed blood together...
  3. Recoon004

Nation Announcement +~ The New Tericyées of Salus Limin ~+

*would get a delivery of papers from Zarin as he would thank him and then begin to read them as he would read this he gave a smile* I see, its always great to see a filo get somewhere in this word I or we should go by some time to celebrate it.
  4. Recoon004

Nation Announcement The Restoration of Raevendrecht

[!] would get the notion handed by his ward Zarin thanking him before reading it. I see, so the vari's up north are having a little rebellion how unexpected not like they have done it many times before, I just hope they will still hold themselves to our pact. [!] as he would write a letter and...
  5. Recoon004

Event Announcement Tourney of Champions

[!] A scroll would be hung on the notice boards of all nations and settlements in Eden Vale, Greetings, Bonjour. People of Eden I The Therri'cill of Luminion now invite all Nations to come to the Grand Tourney of Champions. I wish for you all to send your greatest Champions to fight against...
  6. Recoon004

Nation Announcement The New Alliance of Amber and Silver

Issued 01.10.1535 Throughout the land many things happen, and many things change but something that will always remain true is the bond the Azari'cerr and Azari'cill share and as our forefathers and rules have done we will do the same as we once more unite the glade under the Alliance of Amber...
  7. Recoon004

The Glade and Raevendrecht non-aggression pact

1. Either Group will not take an aggressive stance against the other to maintain the peace. 2. Either Group is free to travel to each other's land. 3. Either Group will respect the laws of the other once on their land. Signed Respen Zaithrall Elduin L. De Sylvanus Aedan Pineblossom Aiswyth...
  8. Recoon004

My answer to Avalheim

[!] A green bird would fly its way to the cold northwest and would find its way to Lily Roseshade 13.08.1534 Vale Lily Roseshade, After our little meeting and your explanations, reasons, and more that you have told me you have given me some things to think about. I came out to the point that...
  9. Recoon004

A letter to Lily Roseshade and Avalheim

[!] A green bird would fly its way to the cold northwest and would find its way to Lily Roseshade 19.06.1534 Vale Lily Roseshade, Many letters and other posts have reached my noticeboard and I carefully read all of them. They all speak of troublesome things having to do with voidal instances...
  10. Recoon004

Nation Announcement Thi Beginning Es O New Era

Respen would get the notice handded to him by his ward, reading it with intrest as he then handed it back to him it would seem i need to pay a visit to him soon. as he then would continue his work to keep his lands in peaceful order
  11. Recoon004

Event Announcement The Victory Tourney and Re-Enactment of 1530

Name: Respen Zaithrall Race: High Elf nation of origin: Luminion OOC - IGN: Bearshark004 Participating in: [The Tourney]
  12. Recoon004

A Message of Steel and Arcane Wrath to the Eastern Traitors.

Would be sitting in his room doing some maintenance and repairs on his staff as his pets would interrupt him for a moment. He would give them all some attention and pet them as he would hear a knock on his door he would walk to it and open it his father handing him a declaration, he would take...
  13. Recoon004

Player Announcement A Petition sent to the Scinari of Luminon

Signed, Respen Zaithrall Ama'cillar, Visera of finance and Pricecilus
  14. Recoon004

Event Announcement A beacon rekindled - Celebrations in Aerial

Name & House: Respen Zaithrall - House Zaithrall Nation of origin: The Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion Race: High elf
Back