Recent content by spectralUsurper

1. spectralUsurper

Server Announcement [CT] Mar-Apr EoTM Update!

╭⋟────────────────────────────╮ Community Team's End of Two Months Update March-April 2024 ╰────────────────────────────⋞╯ Welcome everyone to the first End-of-the-Month community post since my promotion! I'm your new community team manager, Katsuki, and I am here to recap on the many changes...
  2. spectralUsurper

[Bounty] Yer chanze to earn 4000 shoinies

that is actually insane LOL
  3. spectralUsurper

paws at countertop like dog who want bite of chicken

paws at countertop like dog who want bite of chicken
  4. spectralUsurper

Event Announcement The Ghastly Lady

Elduin tossed and turned in the cherry blossom tree of the Library of Thyst, his usual napping spot when he didn't bear the energy to go home. His usually steady breath begins to uneven itself and cause him to hyperventilate, the light skin of his face becoming paler as each breath struggles to...
  5. spectralUsurper

I AM KNOWN AS THE. BEEF BASTARD.

I AM KNOWN AS THE. BEEF BASTARD.
  6. spectralUsurper

no it's not

no it's not
  7. spectralUsurper

What is this animal??

Elduin produced a deep hum from the back of his throat as he looked upon the illustrated poster with a humored look. "It's a friend, silly." He jokingly remarked before moving along with his day. He had no idea what the creature was, in all seriousness.
  8. spectralUsurper

Player Announcement ADDRESSING THE INTERLOPER

An androgynous high elf passed through the high elven cities with his robes and lengthy hair flowing behind him, having been on a shopping quest for groceries, ironically enough. His eyes scan over the notice absentmindedly, carrying baskets of dried meat and bread loaves using tufts of cloud...
  9. spectralUsurper

Player Announcement ADDRESSING THE INTERLOPER

actually insane (serious rp response incoming)
  10. spectralUsurper

A letter to a friend

...THIS BITCH DIE?
  11. spectralUsurper

Player Event ☆彡Tʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

meowmeowmeow IGN: Katsuki_Yuri Character: Crispin C. Hilfgaard
  12. spectralUsurper

Event Announcement The Village of Masks Festival || Hexensnacht Celebration

Name: Crispin C. Hilfgaard IGN: Katsuki_Yuri Participate as: Player (Same as Catins, I'll also probably be attending as a ghost lol.)
  13. spectralUsurper

Event Announcement +- Rhicu's Findings -+

(too lazy to write an actual written forum reply so here's my rp response lol)
Back