Recent content by TheCavernMonster

1. T

What is this animal??

[!] The papers would now also be hung in Hadriana. [!]
  2. T

What is this animal??

[!] Papers would be hung up on the notice boards of various nations, not including Hadriana, by a scarred tiefling. The paper, seemingly ripped from a notebook, is very simple, featuring only a doodle and a few sentences. [!] This is a drawing of Paul. I have kept him as a pet for several...
  3. T

Dusk orison

The sky is still bright on the edge of the Glade where Aerial sits, though the light fades fast. The sun is melting into the horizon line, staining the world orange. The clink-clop of metal and hoof can be heard against the marble of a crumbling dais. It'd been for prayer once, to the Mother...
  4. T

Player Announcement (???) Appee Kayzuh Shpanking Dey

Caligo looks over the letter, trying extremely hard not to laugh. He is failing. "Godsdammit, I'd like to shake the hand of whoever wrote this." He walks away, shoulders shaking with laughter.
  5. T

Conversation before sunrise

Hurting me. You're hurting me. /pos
  6. T

Conversation before sunrise

It's dark in Myln Arbor, though sunrise soon approaches. The sky is already tinged with blue-green, and the clouds appear black as early dawn light silhouettes them. Fallen leaves crunch softly under feet, one cloven, the other metallic. The tiefling navigates his way through the foliage...
  7. T

Nation Announcement Safe Again.

Early in the morning after the notice is posted, Caligo reads it without any surprise, accepting that this was how it would be. "Serves Raska right for what he did to Rakan. Rhaemis, though...she didn't deserve that. She had no hand in any of this." His gaze falls over the second-to-last part...
  8. T

A Regular Wineday Morning.

If Elaine dies I will throw a FIT
  9. T

Something Incoming.

Well this isn’t ominous at all
  10. T

Event Announcement +- Rhicu's Findings -+

Hey I absolutely hate to do this (as in I am legitimately really sad about it) but some non-negotiable real life shit came up and I probably won’t be able to make it :(
  11. T

☁️ ~ A donation ~ ☁️

[!] A letter would be anonymously delivered to Apple Blossom Orphanage. It looks to be written on paper ripped from a journal. [!] Dear Cecylia Tzyrnowski or any employee of hers who may read this, I have recently become aware of your orphanage and the good work it does for the parentless...
  12. T

Event Announcement +- Rhicu's Findings -+

Caligo looks over the announcement, then grins. “I suppose I count as a ‘skilled warrior’…alright then, hopefully I’ve seen this while there’s space left to go along.” He wanders away, cleaning fresh blood off his dagger.
  13. T

The First Imperial Racial Act || On Faulskins...

And so the Third Reich begins...
  14. T

☠️ FIGHT CLUB ☠️

Caligo sees the notice and grins. “Finally! Something my speed!”
Back