Event Announcement The Duchy of Herztland - A celebratory feast and fashion contest

minerva6708

Tech Team
Staff member
[!] Multiple copies of an invitation bearing the Tzyrnowski crest would be hung on the noticeboards throughout the Hadrian Empire and Eden, informing the citizens of an upcoming celebratory feast and contest [!]

dfsdgfdfdasfd.png

1705752965904.png

Herzogin Clarissa Reinhardt-Tzyrnowski and Herzog Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski proudly announce the delightful news of the family being blessed with another child. He or she is expected to be born in a few months, and therefore, the Duke and Duchess invite all of Eden to celebrate with them.

The celebrations are to be held in the form of a Grand Feast, and a Fashion contest.

The Grand Feast will be held in the Keep of Norbüren. All are welcome into the keep to enjoy its Grand Hall where plentiful drinking and fine dining will occur.

The Grand Fashion Contest will be held on the inner castle grounds in the rose garden, where guests can gather and hold further conversation and enjoy the fresh air. This contest will happen halfway through the feast, giving the guests the time to settle down and enjoy themselves.

There will be two categories: clothing and armor. Participants may enter only one category.

(Participants from all over Eden are welcome, males and females included.)

There will be a panel of 3 judges, and a prize sum of 200 Andros will be awarded to the winners of each category.

OOC Information:
The event will be hosted on Wednesday the 31st of January at 19:30 (CET/European time).

We look forward to welcoming you.

1705752965904.png

Signed:

Clarissa Tzyrnowski, Großherzogin of Hertzland, Lady of House Tzyrnowski,
Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski, Großherzog of Hertzland, Head of House Tzyrnowski, Reischsmarshall of the Imperial realm

1704972053877.png

OOC: To sign up as an official participant, write a reaction down below with the following headings:

IGN: (Your Minecraft name)

Character: (Your character name)
The nation/settlement/Noble House you represent: (If not a nation or settlement, you can write: none)

You may also sign up at the entry. Once the event has started, you can no longer sign up.

Attachments

• norb keep.jpg
    norb keep.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 17
The Duchess of Bergwood would be pleased, reading the missive and wonderful announcement of the arrival of a Tzyrnowski newborn. A huge smile curled her lips from ear to ear, though it would be a surprise to her as she kept it a secret for days "I am so thrilled! And more than happy for my soon to be in-laws!" she chuckled, taking the missive with her as she approached the keep of Bergwood. She came to a halt however, reading about a fashion contest and feast "On Alder! He really picked the best path for me... As if I was born to end up being in such a lovely family. Perhaps I should make a dress for Alrick too, so he can compete too!"

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

IGN: lindalicious_
Character: Anne-Marie de Ruiter
The nation/settlement/Noble House you represent: Noble Household of de Ruiter​

Last edited:
IGN: Elearix
Character: Janne Berendzoon
The nation/settlement/Noble House you represent: I represent my dad that went to get the milk (aka none)

"What the fu-?" The young Bartosz blurted out as he was made aware of the contents of the parchment at his earliest waking, having barely had a moment to even process the new day, he spat out the sip of water he took from his window as a servant informed him of the parchment's contents, shaking his head as he spoke, moving to wrap a fur overcoat around himself. "I will congratulate them later.. but do the rest of my sibling's know about this- Where are they in fact?"

Missives like this aren't hung around Al-Khadir. More commonly they would be grabbed by those visiting the Hadrian empire, stuffed into pockets and forgotten about over time. Stuck to the book of a local merchant that had just arrived by boat or by land. No matter the origin point, this missive eventually found it's way into the hands of one Kanari Morlyle. Swiftly scooped off the ground after noticing the crest. A grin spreading across her face as she read the "All are welcome" which only grew wider when the a prize was revealed at the bottom. "Well isn't that a wonderful idea. Celebrating through fashion and food, couldn't agree more my lady." Folding the paper she dismissed the thought that always krept into one's mind if they were a dark elf. 'All' probably didn't include her kind... But who was she to pass off a chance to show her wares to the masses.

IGN: WildRoze / Honeybelle
Character: Kanari Morlyle
The nation/settlement/Noble House you represent:
None, but she will gladly accept sponsors if they so dare.

Last edited:
Back