Welcome New Recruits to the Reicharmee!

MrDutch

Pancakemeister of Smithery | Tech Team Member
Staff member
{!} Ravens are dispatched as a missive is delivered with House Fischer's seal on it. It would be dropped off at each recruit house. along with this being pinned down on a noticeboard in Bergwood and Lowenmark {!}

Attention all esteemed members of the Reicharmee,

It is with great pleasure that we extend a warm welcome to our newest recruits hailing from the noble lands of Lowenmark and Bergwood. These fine individuals have shown great courage and dedication in joining our ranks, and their skills shall undoubtedly enhance the strength of the Reicharmee

Let us extend our greetings to:
  • Azrael van der Draeck
  • Derek van der Valkenberg
  • Siegfried von Falkenrath
  • Kazimierz Tzyrnowski-Kir
  • Arie van den Bosch
  • Maxer Lycan
  • Lodewijk de Ruiter
  • Haldir Sindarin
  • Berend Berendzoon Jr.
  • Alrick Spielmann
  • Abel Ericson

As a token of appreciation, We extend a personal invitation to each of you to visit either of us at your earliest convenience. Whether you choose to journey to Holstein for Manuel Fischer, Adelsburg for our Headquarters or even Norburen for Janczyk Mariusz Tzyrnowski. Rest assured that you will receive a warm reception and a proper introduction to the esteemed members of the Reicharmee.

Your presence will be eagerly anticipated as we strengthen the bonds that unite us in our cause to protect the Empire.

Until then, may Alder and Salvor guide your path,
Reichmarshall Janczyk Mariusz Tzyrnowski.
Kapitan Manuel Fischer
Kapitan Andrzej-Cezary Kodaav

Last edited:
girl we live in Veronia now, stay updated!!!!
John de Ruiter sent me a letter that they are from Bergwood. So I shall count them as one. Until Ashlyn Moetiour will sent a list of her own or if I receive from these people personally that they have moved to Veronia

But you are still a Citizen of Hadriana are you not?

Back