Nation Announcement Reformation.

haleybug

Trendsetter and Loremaster Buggie
Staff member
1711725674097.png

Emerald's Dusk

Vale to every citizen of Mitrona.
I have recently decided to start reforming the government and titles of the Mystical Empire. I will begin letting go of the citizens of their positions if they've not been proven useful in that position. Along with this, new positions will be created along with firmer ranks. Newly positioned citizens will keep their current state, but others who have proven lazy will not. The main ones that will be looked at: Warriors, Marines, High Council, Stewards, and Tri'cilus'.

Any questions will be directed towards me. All Warriors who have been terminated will be directed to not use the Warrior outfit. And any others who are terminated from said position. I will begin writing out the official terminations within the next week.

Signed,
Khari'cerr, Jolie Elaine Lovell

View attachment 5399
Emerald's Dusk

Vale to every citizen of Mitrona.
I have recently decided to start reforming the government and titles of the Mystical Empire. I will begin letting go of the citizens of their positions if they've not been proven useful in that position. Along with this, new positions will be created along with firmer ranks. Newly positioned citizens will keep their current state, but others who have proven lazy will not. The main ones that will be looked at: Warriors, Marines, High Council, Stewards, and Tri'cilus'.

Any questions will be directed towards me. All Warriors who have been terminated will be directed to not use the Warrior outfit. And any others who are terminated from said position. I will begin writing out the official terminations within the next week.

Signed,
Khari'cerr, Jolie Elaine Lovell
[!] Another posting under this one on the noticeboard.

The list goes as follows:

Aerin Kholiarcon, demoted to Citizen.
Aedan Pineblossom, demoted to Warrior.
Raska Letphil, demoted to Citizen.
Erev'an Myln Velaneed'ia, demoted to Warrior.
Naevys, demoted to Citizen.
Zelfore Xilthendirirrin, demoted to Citizen.
Rhaemis Salthor, demoted to Warrior.

The ones listed have not met the requirements of what it takes to be in a higher position in Mitrona. Nor have they helped with the true identity of Myln Arbor. They are allowed to try again or work themselves back in a year. Banishment lists will soon follow after this announcement.

Signed,
Khari'cerr, Jolie Elaine Lovell.

Back