Drinks and Discussion- An Olive Branch

[!] Flyers would be posted in every settlement in the Sultanate of Anjyarr, scribed with care
────⊱⁜⊰──── ⋆.ೃ࿔:・ ────⊱⁜⊰────
I write to all of Anjyarr for the first time, though many know my name. But for those unaware let my name be attached to a face. I am Os Laurefindel, Tavern keeper of Al-Jabrid's Hooch n Howls and the Al-Kahdir tavern, respectfully. My voice, like many others, tends not to speak on matters regarding the governing of a country. However, we find ourselves in troubling times, and I find myself unable to be silent any longer. Though I was not born to these lands, I owe my life to the Sultanate and value it's state as much as my own. My roots have been planted in our desert and I have no intentions to uproot them, unless loosened by blood. There are more than whispers circling our lands, filled with talk of infighting and uncertainty. While I agree our nation is well due for change, those proposing violence to secure such change are unfounded; whether that be the royal line clutching onto the fragments of their divine hold of the land, or the group of disgruntled rebels instilling fear into the lives of innocent people. I will not see our streets bathed in the blood of brother and sister fighting over a cause that can be sorted with mere words, nor should any rational citizen of our fine nation.

If any party in this petty squabble of power can not see the reason behind words and would rather settle such matters with a blade, you are not fit to lead a nation nor incite change. Even more so when no foundation of change has ever been clearly presented to the commonwealth. As bold as it is to ask; What are you going to do to change the rule of the crown, Rayyan Adib Nobara ? What decrees of change have you promised us? The only ones you have gifted us are decrees of banishment. What change will you instill in us, Qhirani Naethys Yaelnith ? Besides threats of civil war. Neither side will sway the common folk unless you give them reason to. We have lost one tyrant, and we do not intend to replace it with another.

With that said, I open my tavern in Al-Jabrid to the masses in
a month and a half, so that all sides may discuss the necessary changes needed to be made to our Sultanate. This gives ample time for all parties to think such heavy topics over and clear their minds of blood lust. Let us discuss like the civilized beings we are, let the people dictate the changes we implement. Only then will Anjyarr be free, only then will we have order.

We are not each others enemies, and I implore all citizens of Anjyarr, do not raise your blades at one another. We must all remember the greater threat looming over us all,
the Bone lord. We must think concisely, quickly, and get our affairs in order so that we may help in the protection of Eden.

No weapons will be allowed in my tavern, or I will disarm you myself.
────⊱⁜⊰──── ⋆.ೃ࿔:・ ────⊱⁜⊰────

𝒪𝓈 𝐿𝒶𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓁
𝒯𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓁-𝒥𝒶𝒷𝓇𝒾𝒹 & 𝒜𝓁-𝒦𝒽𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓇, 𝒵𝒶𝑒𝒾𝓂 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐼𝓁𝒷𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓁'𝓎𝒶 𝒜𝓁'𝐻𝒶𝓎𝒶'𝒶𝓅𝒶

OOC: Event to be had on Saturday the 11th, 2pm EST c:
Hope to see yall there!
Hope you find the secret code ;3c

Last edited:
Back