Search results

1. Hollyisinsane

An Echo in the Forest

Faiir sat in her manner, the notice and her letter in hand as she requested to be left alone for just a few minutes. She began to sob, she was shaking and finding it head to believe, her eyes blood shot and her entire emotional state broken, "Jolie you poor thing.. you were too young to go... If...
  2. Hollyisinsane

The Skirmish of Flussland - Bonelord Campaign Summary #1

LMFAO remember when your got pushed into the cart :>
  3. Hollyisinsane

[Bounty] Stoking the flames

Lmfao bro really went "Well if you gonna put a bounty on me, I will put a bounty on you! Nailed it!"
  4. Hollyisinsane

[Bounty] Yer chanze to earn 4000 shoinies

Lmfao I dare you /vj AHAHHAHAHA
  5. Hollyisinsane

To the Pigsmen of the Savannah

Yuzgash was off to the side with a little giggle coming from her as she spoke, "Well Me'zz didn't know we'zz waz zo important we'zz looked over all of dah faultide" She'd laugh hysterically as she booped Rud Rib on the nose
  6. Hollyisinsane

❀~ The Wedding of Aestaeana Aey'flir and Aldarian Chamaire ~❀

Faiir sat there in her newly renovated manor with a huge smile coming to her face and her eyes sparkling. She'd jump up with excitement as she read over the letter before she ran out the door toward the grave of her eldest brother, Pierre Chamaire. "Oh dear Pierre, I hope you are proud of our...
  7. Hollyisinsane

Player Event ☆彡 Sᴀʟᴠᴏʀ·s Cʟᴀsʜ: Tʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Name: Alice Von Ironheart IGN: Hollyisinsane Representing: The House of Ironheart
  8. Hollyisinsane

⚜~ The Wedding of Lodewijk de Ruiter and Alice Von Ironheart ~⚜

05.04.1545 Dear fellow citizens, It is with great joy and excitement that we announce the upcoming nuptials of two of our beloved members of Konigstein and Norburen, Lodewijk de Ruiter and Alice Von Ironheart. The beautiful couple has been blessed with true love and compatibility, and it is...
  9. Hollyisinsane

Player Event ☆彡Tʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Alice reads it over with a gentle smile coming to her face as she looked herself in the mirror of her room in the manor. She nodded to herself as she spoke, "I believe it is finally time for me to move on.. it's been years." Alice got up and marked this in her calendar. IGN: Hollyisinsane...
  10. Hollyisinsane

Event Announcement The Village of Masks Festival || Hexensnacht Celebration

Name: Alice Von Ironheart Ign: Hollyisinsane Participating as: Player
  11. Hollyisinsane

Nation Announcement The Khari'cerr's Wedding

Faiir received it with a look of anger appearing, "I swear to the holy mother, Kharash, and Kor. Jolie and Apollon didn't even tell me!?"
  12. Hollyisinsane

Nation Announcement -+ Da Big Weddin +-

[!] A big parchment paper was put on the bulletin boards of Mitrona, Anjyarr, The Reforged Realm, and one personally delivered to the high council of The order of Thyst by a goblin. [!] We are excited to announce the upcoming union of Rud Rib Amadeus and Yuzgash Mor, two beloved members of our...
  13. Hollyisinsane

Nation Announcement Wedding of Cirlia Zaithrall and Fynenar II Aey'flir

Faiir received the flyer and screamed excitedly as the day was finally coming close, She went over to Juliette picking her up with joy, "Oh my sweet girl! Your Auntie is finally going to be married!" Juliette looked on in excitement as she wiggled around, "Yway! Excited!"
  14. Hollyisinsane

A Triumph over the Lord of Bones

Faiir smiled as she read over the letter from her office as she was delivered personally. She gently nodded with joy at this, "Well isn't this lovely to hear! One day I shall come to visit all of them at once, that should be fun" She said going back to day dreaming as she did paper work.
  15. Hollyisinsane

Nation Announcement A Royal Engagement

Faiir read it over with a big smile, "Ah it's finally public, I am glad to see it. There will be much work to do up until the date of this wedding." She hummed as she went back to looking at the dress designs she was going to send over to Cirlia.
  16. Hollyisinsane

Nation Announcement The Mitrona Trials 1540

Faiir looked at the copy she had on her desk brought to her by her cat Mort. Juliette held it with a big goofy smile as Faiir began to speak brightly, "Oh dear brother, I am so proud of you. May your name be celebrated alongside your fellow victors" Juliette giggled in agreement as she hugged...
  17. Hollyisinsane

Nation Announcement A New Khari'cerr

Faiir looked over the flyer from her desk with a hum as Juliette held it up, "Well well, seems Jolie has come a long way from being the little teifing I met back in Luminion so long ago, Isn't that right Juliette?" She booped Juliette's nose. Juliette giggles and looked at the flyer hand...
  18. Hollyisinsane

Nation Announcement +~ The New Tericyées of Salus Limin ~+

~22.04.1537~ [!] A Wood Elven Marine Arrived in the Kingdoms of Eden placing a letter from the Mystical Empire's port city Salus Limin on the notice board. It looked handwritten with the handwriting in cursive done with ink and parchment [!] Dear Filos and Filos to be, I am Faiir Chamaire, a...
  19. Hollyisinsane

Event Announcement The Festival of Color |+| Salus Limin

𝕱𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖆𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖗 We are pleased to announce the Festival of Color in Eden. The festival is a celebration of creativity and expressions of self, held in the city of Salus Limin. It will feature games, art installations, and even some special surprises. There will also be a...
Back