Search results

1. Jessica

[Bounty] Yer chanze to earn 4000 shoinies

She notices the note hanging note as while being on one of her walks. Quickly she recognizes it was written in Orcish. Wondering how the fuck these notes ended up in the empire without the messenger being arrested she says to herself: "As if people are that stupid" she rolled her eyes.
  2. Jessica

A letter to Silas van Leuveren

[!] A Letter, written in familiar-looking handwriting, would be delivered to the estate of Herzog Silas van Leuveren. [!] “Dear Herzog” “I am sending you this letter to warn you for dangers that might lurk near your land. Not too long ago me and someone else were attacked and threatened by an...
  3. Jessica

Event Announcement The Ghastly Lady

damn he cheating? Anne will commit murder
  4. Jessica

Nation Announcement The Execution of Alois Pineblossom

(I know it's a late response) The Denur notices the message on the board. "Finally that fucking asshole got what he deserved" she says to herself as a smirk appears on her lips "Sadly enough I didn't get the honor to end the life of the person that can't keep his hands to himself" she'd mumble...
  5. Jessica

[!] A letter to the Imperial Council office

[!] A letter has been delivered to the Imperial Council office. The letter is neatly rolled up and written in neat handwriting. The letter is kept closed using a candle wax stamp with the letters V.D.B engraved in it. The letter states the following: [!] “Dear esteemed Members of...
  6. Jessica

Player Event ☆彡Tʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

IGN: Djessieka Characters: Jinx van der Bijlkrijger
  7. Jessica

A letter to John de Ruiter

-This is a private letter, only meant for John- [!] A letter would be sent to the tavern in Bergwald. It would be written on a piece of paper that has been rolled up. Attached to the letter is a little note saying: 'To John de Ruiter'. "Dear John, " "There is something I want to talk to you...
  8. Jessica

– ⭒ ⊹ A letter addressed to Jinx van der Bijlkrijger

[!] A letter would be delivered to Ashlyn and Wisteria. The letter would be rolled up and attached to the paw of the beautiful black raven. "Dear Ashlyn and Wisteria, "I have decided that I will not allow Janne to see Vance again until we have had a conversation about the situation they have...
  9. Jessica

– ⭒ ⊹ A letter addressed to Jinx van der Bijlkrijger

[!] A raven would fly towards Ashlyn, a letter with a rolled up letter attached to its paw. If you open the letter you'd see a letter in a somewhat readable handwriting. Around the roll there'd be a lilac ribbon tied into a nice bow. "Dear Ashlyn, "I have been doing quite well. Janne did in...
  10. Jessica

"An uncertain letter addressed to Jinx van der Bijlkrijger."

[!] The Raven returns to Wisteria with a rolled up piece of paper attached to its foot. Dear wisteria, I am doing better then before. Me and Janne just finished a long talk about the situation. According to her nothing happened between the two and I do believe her. The situation worries me...
  11. Jessica

"An uncertain letter addressed to Jinx van der Bijlkrijger."

and the wrong dutch name even
  12. Jessica

Event Announcement The Duchy of Hertzland - an Honorary joust

IGN: Djessieka Character: Keira - Delaney Tynan The nation/settlement/Noble House you represent: The denur
  13. Jessica

[Voided] A suspected kidnapping at Löwemark

Jinx van der Bijlkrijger looks at the noticeboard and notices the piece of paper. She'd carefully start to read it "Didn't know Silas was into crazy girls" she'd say to herself. "But then again, both share an interest in betrayal" she chuckles softly. "I don't think I ever met a woman with this...
  14. Jessica

The Outcast Family - Proclaimation Head of the Household Van Leuveren

As Jinx walks through Leeuwenmarken her eye falls on the letter "Hm.. what may this be?" she starts to read the letter. As her eyes move over the paper she raises her brow "Strange to see that such wrong information gets spread" Her eyes go further down the page "Written by Silas? Why would he...
  15. Jessica

My honest attempt at a Nations Tier List, trying to be as unbiased as possible

That's the one of Wakkerdam right?
  16. Jessica

The Sailing Ladies Tavern

[!] Flyers were spread everywhere with a drawing of a ship sailing through the waves of the sea. Below that, in neat handwriting, is information about the new owners of the tavern and the tavern itself. [!] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔 ‿︵‿︵୨══ ˚̣̣̣͙୧ஓ๑♡๑ஓ୨˚̣̣̣͙══୧‿︵‿︵ ↳˳; ❝ The tavern in...
Back