Search results

1. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Election program De Raevensche Vryheitspartij (Raeven freedom party)

*Would read the pamphlet carefully a speaks* A must say, these look promissin........this take me interests on sum points *continue's reading it and folds it and puts it in my pocket* A bette' talk with ye lass to ask sum more an' others, see how sharp ye words are
  2. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Player Announcement Return of Kodaav

[!] A Raven flew over the shores of Eden spreading weathered paper across it. Hail Friends and Family! I Return back to Eden to help out my Cousin and our Family, After this long time gone i finally have stories to tell, Explored the open sea and discovered lands. I lived long enough in peace...
  3. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Player Announcement Lady Speaker To Work

*A courier traveled by and hung up new papers on the local boards within the city* hmmm what's this? Lady Speaker? *scratches my head* well that is new to me, she's doing good i see *remains silent for a second to think* Maybe i should return back to Eden and see what changed, Hopefully she...
  4. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Player Announcement Departure of Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

[!] The letter holds a crest on top of it I Ødger Sahrot Kodaav of House Mahlov Yol and last known survivor of the Family have decided to depart. My curiousity of traveling and exploring new lands and possibly a new continent got the better of me, My home destroyed, Friends abandoned and no...
  5. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

*confused unga bunga*

*confused unga bunga*
  6. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Nation Announcement A new Crown under the mountain

A letter would be spread around all noble houses and nations known to the Denur We as the denur declare proudly that there has been crowned a new High king to rule over what lays under the Mountain. The new High king, Ulfger Héirdur rules now and openly is inviting all of you from the lands far...
  7. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

*BOOM "What was that?

*BOOM "What was that?
  8. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Nation Announcement A great expedition for lost love

What? The Advisors and Generals are to loyal to the Empress so in this case it is a smart move
  9. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Event Announcement A feast to be jousting for!

*Stands guard facing the Empress and nods "Yes Malady, I will inform them all and prepare for the journey. *Walks out of the room informing the others about the Jousting
  10. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Nation Announcement A great expedition for lost love

*Walks out of the Barracks and notices a Letter with the Crest and reads it carefully "Arndil missing!? This is concerning. *Continues reading the letter "Hmm She'll better return *He says in a softer tone "I like the kid but we cannot afford to lose her nor want to *brushes my beard while...
  11. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Nation Announcement The unification of people and faith!

*reads the note and thinks before saying "Radymie in now under Hadrians rule? i should pay a visit again to congratulate the Emperor of its great Empire and to invite him for a cup of coffee *sighs happily "would be lovely to make some new and more friends *Raises my drinking horn filled with...
  12. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Player Event Anniversary of the Empress (19th of Newdawn, Lilith's Veil 1523)

*walks through the streets in armor patroling and notices the letter and reads it and claps in my hands and smiles "The Empresse's birthday!? This is wonderfull! I should make sure she will be better secured than the last time *Walks to the barracks to inform the men "Alright lets make her...
  13. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Nation Announcement A question to the leaders of the world

*walks through the streets of Catamora and sees the note and aproaches it and reads it "hmmm Asclepius missing? My old friend and the Czar!? This is concerning *walks off mumbling "i wonder where they would be
  14. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Fus Roh *sneezes "Phaaaah

Fus Roh *sneezes "Phaaaah
  15. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Event Announcement Invitations to the Feast

*Would hear the news from the Locals inside the city of Catamora "A Feast with every Nation leader? and celebration of the little one!? *Licks his lips and brushes his beard "Well i should buy a gift for my Empress and her little one *Thinks deeply "aah i might know what they would like *he...
  16. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Player Event Al-Khadir's Field Tourney

*walks past her room and hear her talking "A battle? that sounds great *before walking off he hears Silas say: Murder, After hearing that i walk away hastly [OOC: is a joke😜 and yes i'm late]
  17. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Player Event Al-Khadir's Field Tourney

IGN: Durnahviir Character Name: Odger Sahrot Kodaav Discord: Durnahviir#2308 Nation: Valegro
  18. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Player Announcement The absence of a neighbor

*walks past the notice bord and sees the letter and reads it "blastering blaze! Karris is missing!? *grumps heavily "if i find out who has my friend i will add their finger to my necklace, i should begin an investigation *walks back to his home and makes a plan and writes a letter to his empress
  19. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Player Announcement Regarding Vari Politics.

*While walking he notices a letter hanging somewere "ooh what's this, a note from the Elves? *reads and and chuckles "ooh dear Elves i conpletely understand and try not to bother Ràdymie again *looks at the paper when my stumach rumbles, tears the note down, makes it wett and puts some salt on...
  20. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Nation Announcement A nation of Filth

Because it is, sahrot never ever recieved a letter from Valegro with important information nor anything about support everything went by unexpected rp's between isabella and sahrot. Thereby Sahrot never kept letters in his house only love lettets or letters with and invitiation or visit
Back