Search results

1. T

An invitation to the Amber Dawn Banquet

[ ! ] A piece of parchment was nailed onto the noticeboard of Luminion and Aerial ____ Vale to all citizens, As we are nearing the Amber Dawn, it is time to let go of the shining and warm days Eden's Shine brought upon us and instead welcome the coziness, colour of leaves and the rustling...
  2. T

Invitation to the Cillar Ball

[!] A note would be hung on all notice boards except for Anjyarr’s Vale to everyone, I, Arquia Daenyr, am proud to invite you all to the Royal Palace of the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion to come and celebrate the new Therri’cill, Respen Zaithrall. As I stated it will be in the Royal Palace in...
  3. T

The Grand Luminion College of Sorcery

[!] The new counsellor of the Grand Luminion College of Sorcery went door to door to deliver a letter. As the new counsellor of the Grand Luminion College of Sorcery it is my job to advertise and promote this excellent college, and so I will… The Grand Luminion College of Sorcery is an...
  4. T

-=+=- Al-Khadir's Sanctuary of Maerifa -=+=-

{ ! } This notice would be hung on all the notice boards all around the kingdoms of Eden, displaying this information for anybody to read. Greetings to all reading this, The Empire of Anjyarr has re-opened their university as many of you already know to spread their knowledge around the...
Back