Search results

1. Manika

Player Announcement Wedding of Maple Nephele and André von Joy

Smh. How rude! Printing is expensive y'know?
  2. Manika

Player Announcement Wedding of Maple Nephele and André von Joy

[!] A cleanly written notice would be put every noticeboard in eden. Bonjour, Vale and Merhaba to All! We Maple Nephele Grace and André von Joy are glad, to announce the long awaited union between our families. With this announcement we invite the people listed below to attend, to dine, to...
  3. Manika

Player Event Magia Bellum - Sign ups and explanation.

"Oh nice! The rewards have been announced!" He says while waiting for big pot of stew to cook. He then looks down at the bottom of the page, jaw dropping. Blaise jumping out of the oven at his owner's reaction. "Elduin Lafarallin Fitzland-Daeris-De Sylvanus! Bu-... But... Why would Swallowtail...
  4. Manika

THE GATHERING OF EISARNKNOTH - 𐌻𐌹𐍃𐌰𐌽𐌳𐍃 𐌰𐍆 𐌴𐌹𐍃𐌰𐍂𐌽𐌽𐍉𐌸𐍃

André reads through the notice while chewing on some freshly cut sugarcane. He shakes his right leg, trying to get Blase's claws out of his long hair. "Oh! It's those guys!" He says out loud, remembering the small town with the incredibly weird name. "Maybe I'll help them kick some skeleton butt...
  5. Manika

Event Announcement +- Rhicu's Findings -+

He reads through the announcement, a little saddened that he won't be able to find what Richu talked about, by himself. "Eh, whatever." He says to himself, now over it. "Now I won't have to write those letters to the council." André will come with!
  6. Manika

A Blink.

Gonna eat your jounal
  7. Manika

The First Imperial Racial Act || On Faulskins...

Tf? We didn't do shit!!!
  8. Manika

Player Announcement A Response

I like how Apollon is in red like he's a threat or something lol
  9. Manika

☠️ FIGHT CLUB ☠️

Richu Durdan
  10. Manika

Player Announcement -=[: Coin for Knowledge :]=-

[!] A nicely written pamphlet would be nailed to all the noticeboards around Eden. It would be warm to the touch and on the bottom of the page a charred paw mark can be seen. Bonjour to all adventurers, monster hunters, warriors and peoples of Eden! I André von Joy have recently noticed...
  11. Manika

Event Announcement Wasp Investigation II

Smiles as he reads the notice in his little kebab shop. He looks under the counter and grips the handle of his newly bought axe. "I guess it's finally time to test this thing out." He thinks to himself. [!] André von Joy will join the fight!
  12. Manika

Nation Announcement Ousting of a Hemomancer

André carefully reads the paper while chugging mead straight from the bottle. He stops when he gets to the part where Fenrir is mentioned and stares at it blankly in confusion. "Gwuh?" He then folds the paper to use as a coaster and returns to drinking while thinking to himself. "Oh well. He...
  13. Manika

Event Announcement feezt to zelebrate ahr neeh Bozz'

Gits of Eden. Listen up! After years of working on the rebuild of our mountain we've finally returned. After the death of our old boss Krisa we choose his son Rud Rib Amadeus as our new leader. We invite all the Gits and filth of Eden to celebrate our new boss elect. Grogs are welcome and fights...
  14. Manika

The Golden Antler Art Contest!

[!] An advertisement written on leather would be nailed to every noticeboard in Eden \/=\/ 27.11.1534 All artists of Eden please read this announcement! The Golden Antler tavern will be holding an art contest with a grand prize of 200 Andros! We hope to encourage both the new and old...
Back