Search results

1. 3Euphoria3

THE GATHERING OF EISARNKNOTH - πŒ»πŒΉπƒπŒ°πŒ½πŒ³πƒ πŒ°π† πŒ΄πŒΉπƒπŒ°π‚πŒ½πŒ½π‰πŒΈπƒ

Antoinette's lips curled into a smile as she read through the parchment, peering to her daughter on her hip. "This poses a bright future for you, Elizaveta, I only hope you'll grow fruitfully into your mothers shoes.." She murmured, brushing her nose against the toddlers before going on with her...
  2. 3Euphoria3

Hi my name is Carmen Winstead. I'm 17 years old. I am very similar to you... Did I mention to...

Hi my name is Carmen Winstead. I'm 17 years old. I am very similar to you... Did I mention to you that I'm dead. A few years ago a group of girls pushed me down a sewer hole to try and embarrass me. When I didn't come back up the police came. The girls said that I had fell and everyone believed...
  3. 3Euphoria3

Antoinette Baireiksing

οΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώΰ­¨β™‘ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚ β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚ β™‘.οΉ€οΉ€ Thematic οΉ€οΉ€.β™‘ Full Name | Antoinette Jaqueline Baireiksing Race | Attian Human Age | 19 Gender | Female Height | 5'4'' (162cm) Weight | 124 lbs (56kg) Title(s) | Doctoress | Priestess οΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώΰ­¨β™‘ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚...
Back