Search results

1. A

Player Announcement (???) Appee Kayzuh Shpanking Dey

A somewhat… official looking letter was sent out across Eden? It looked like it was written by a drunk and drawn by a child. It just seemed to have… shown up out of the blue… what did it say? “HeAr YEEEEEE, hEar YeEeeeEeeeEeeee!!!! Hiz moist ROY-YUHL MADGE-ESTEEEE dee ummm… uhhhhhh… Kay-zuh ov...
  2. A

Player Event A Call to Arms for Kin, Council and Militia

A letter would be sent out to the Order of Thyst, the Anjyarri Jundi and the remaining members of the Ilbans Al’ya Al’Haya’apa, detailed in dire symbols. “To al’ana comrades in arms, scholars and tribal members, I have received word from al’ana student of a vile threat from the deserts by Al...
  3. A

Treaty A Letter to Nowu and the Order of Thyst: A Request for a Course of Redemption

~ A blue floating orb-like creature would appear at Nowu’s doorstep, leaving behind a checkered lime-purple letter as it zoomed away into the night. (Up to Catins on whether to release this publicly or not) “Merhaba Nowu, Ana would like to have it be known that Ana have found al’ana first...
  4. A

Player Event Need Ship and Volunteers for Daring Expedition!

A few flyers would be posted all around Eden with a weird squid-like beast on them… “Greetings! This be a letter from Caldwell Mitrik. I’m looking for some fellow explorers and a generous ship holder to join me for the trip of a lifetime! We’re off in search of nothing short of the biggest...
  5. A

Caldwell Mitrik, Daredevil

Name: Caldwell Mitrik Gender: Male Race: Attian Human Age: 20 Height: 5’1” Weight: 120 Skin Tone: Pale Eyes: Blue Hair: Blonde Description: Tiny lil bastard out searching for glory. Caldwell grew up around Hadrian lands, hearing stuff about dragons and krakens in his youth. He grew up with a...
  6. A

Aegnern Piuldrash, Seeker of Peculiar Things

Name: Aegnern Piuldrash Gender: Male Race: Azari’lunn (Dark Elf) Age: 90 Height: 6’9” Weight: 130-140lbs Ear Length: 9’ Skin tone: Darkish purple Eyes: Yellow Hair: Black with a white skunk-streak down the middle Backstory: Aegnern was born and raised in Al-Jabrid to a simple family. He was...
Back