Search results

1. Yurinaboo

Event Announcement Confessionals & Baptisms

{!} Silver-sealed letters would be sent throughout Luminion The Temple of the Silver Phoenix is starting its weekly service this Saintsday, and it will be a recurring event every week. You are invited to join us for a gathering in the Temple of the Silver Phoenix where confessionals and...
  2. Yurinaboo

The Hemomancer experience

I notice this way too often. Why is vodial magic often labeled as "dangerous" and "a common evil"? Meanwhile...😭😭 I recall that this type of magic is supposed to be extremely powerful, and elemental mages, including entire races, can just counter it. At this point, if I hear there's a vodial...
  3. Yurinaboo

Player Announcement -☽༓☾- Ties Severed -☽༓☾-

(!) A Letter would be sent out to Mitrona and Luminion ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ In light of recent scandals emanating from the Daenyr family, the Mother of Axilya Shai'ros has made the quick decision to dissolve her daughter's betrothal to Finnon Daenyr. In order to safeguard her daughter's future and...
  4. Yurinaboo

Event Announcement Temple of The Silver-Phoenix - Celebration of New Life -

(!) A letter bearing a pink hue and adorned with a delicately shimmering wax seal would be sent throughout the Kingdom of Luminion. 05/25/1537 ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ The Temple of the Silver Phoenix extends a warm invitation to join us in celebrating the gift of new life, paying homage to the...
Back