Search results

1. NovaComa

Amari Comet-Delarus

5.14.24 She conducted her first tarot reading on her self. The interpretation is kept to herself however she feels a closer bond with the forces of her gift of sight. Past - Knight of wands [Reversed] Present - Lovers Future - 6 of Cups
  2. NovaComa

I have a signature

where
  3. NovaComa

I have pizza

I have pizza
  4. NovaComa

Finnigan Lothran

Enjoy my second character and my first half-ling
  5. NovaComa

Nation Announcement In Due Time

Days pass and the pain of loss has become a little bit easier for her, Amari tries to find comfort in life again. Watering her plants, sharpening her weapons, a small trip to the clinic to check on patients, and then goes into the city more. Amari reads the notice "Finally, someone who doesn't...
  6. NovaComa

Pass the tuna down then.

Pass the tuna down then.
  7. NovaComa

An Echo in the Forest

Amari awakes.. She has an odd feeling. One that a year after her incident where she got the powers of an Oracle, she had started to adjust to. It was a nagging feeling, one of loss. She sees a pair of eyes closed but she doesn't know whose. "This.. Is not a good feeling. I've not felt this...
  8. NovaComa

Share the cheese

Share the cheese
  9. NovaComa

Amari Comet-Delarus

5.7.24 Added one relationship Updated Tattoos New Journal entry
  10. NovaComa

Player Announcement Resignation and disbanding of the Council

"They didn't even fight for the people they swore to protect. Cowards. All of them. Maybe its a good thing this all happened, the city can have actual leadership and safety instead of the illusion of it." Amari would tell her mom in private
  11. NovaComa

I could go for some cheese

I could go for some cheese
  12. NovaComa

Abandoning the Will of the People - The Sultana's Departure

[!] Amari sighs hearing this in her home [!] "If.. They kick me out like it was suggested at the meeting. I can take it. I always survive. But what of the homeless at my shelter who depend on me? I need to make plans to save them if things go bad. Today, their lives mean more than my own"
  13. NovaComa

Server Announcement Think along! - The next CRP update.

I dont know how to fix it, but id like to see melee range movement adjusted. Currently i cant back more than 4 blocks from someone, even in a friendly spar. Even in an event with a wolf in front of me. Because it takes me "out of range". Can the rule for movement be adjusted to account for...
  14. NovaComa

The First Hunt, The First Kill [Self RP/Reactive]

*Amari returns home, slamming 3 dead wolves down onto the kitchen table, 1 is headless, 1 is missing an eye, and the third has slash wounds to its neck* " I didn't think I could kill 1 wolf, yet alone 3.." she looks at her first kills and smiles. "I really thought Mom would have killed 1 or 2...
  15. NovaComa

𖤓 Time for Change: An Open Letter 𖤓

*Amari issues one last comment inside her home to her mom* "Lets not reply to this publicly. Right now, the city has a note that confesses a grown woman feels threaten by a child with "disturbing rituals". If we issue a public response it negates this entire pettiness of a grown woman feeling...
  16. NovaComa

"I get fucking blamed for everything. Ill get blamed if it rains, Or if the rains fail. Ill get blamed if the wind destroys our crops or if the storms sink the cities ships. We should move, far away from the concept of cities into the wild. This city has done very little good for me since you...
  17. NovaComa

* Amari blinks and shows her mom inside their own home* "This is our idiot neighbor who confronted me with an armed blade for casting armored dust in our backyard after I told them I was only practicing magic and that a 15 year old kid could not possibly hurt them with the skill set I have...
  18. NovaComa

Player Announcement The reopening of the Aey'flir Jewellers Consortium

Amari looks at the listings and then to @Sparkles2676 (serimei) "Aeri,.. Will you buy me some stuff? I want to try to look and feel pretty" the cill who acts nothing like a cill states.
  19. NovaComa

Seeking a Handmaiden

[!] She tears down the posters muttering "vari servant better work out" [!]
  20. NovaComa

Seeking an apprenticeship in ship building

[!]The drawing above and a small detailed note is posted in all Elven Lands[!] I seek an apprenticeship in ship building I am a hard working teenage high elf who wishes to learn how to make boats Looking for a solid trade that can last me the rest of my life If you have the skills to teach me...
Back