Search results

1. NovaComa

Finnigan Lothran

Enjoy my second character and my first half-ling
  2. NovaComa

The First Hunt, The First Kill [Self RP/Reactive]

*Amari returns home, slamming 3 dead wolves down onto the kitchen table, 1 is headless, 1 is missing an eye, and the third has slash wounds to its neck* " I didn't think I could kill 1 wolf, yet alone 3.." she looks at her first kills and smiles. "I really thought Mom would have killed 1 or 2...
  3. NovaComa

Seeking an apprenticeship in ship building

[!]The drawing above and a small detailed note is posted in all Elven Lands[!] I seek an apprenticeship in ship building I am a hard working teenage high elf who wishes to learn how to make boats Looking for a solid trade that can last me the rest of my life If you have the skills to teach me...
  4. NovaComa

Mitrona Fight Night Sign Ups

OOC Image credit [!] A Sign Up Poster is posted in front of the Capitals Tavern [!] Mitronas Inn Keeper Amari seeks fighters for a Tavern Night Fight Night Do you like Drinking? Do you like Fighting? Do you like drinking and fighting? Sign up below to be added to the roster of fighters...
  5. NovaComa

Seeking a Handmaiden

[A Job Posting is Posted in Anjyarr and Mitrona] Amari Delarus seeks a personal handmaiden to help care for herself. Duties include: Attention to personal care Butler type services including cooking, cleaning and letter writing A travel companion The ability to keep Amari out of legal...
  6. NovaComa

Suggestion Horse Plugin

I'd like to suggest the server get a horse plug in that allows you to spawn and de-spawn your horse using an object. The reason being a few: Horses cannot go on ships. Stables are often hard to come by, so tethering your horse to something in the open is the only option Player experience would...
  7. NovaComa

The Golden Antler Tavern (Updated..again!)

The Tavern of the Mystical Empire of Mitrona, Est. 1541 “A tavern is always a place where one can be welcomed after a weary day.” The Golden Antler Tavern is fixated at the heart of Mitrona, where those of the forests come to find solace in their neighbours and the...
  8. NovaComa

"The Event" - A reflection of a moment that stands still

Amari would sit at the dock in Mitrona, often where her and Lumosa would chat. "It was here where I met you. Do you remember?" Amari asks, looking at the stars. "I told you i wanted to make new friends, and you greeted me as if you knew me for ages" "You saw I was deathly ill. Not sleeping nor...
  9. NovaComa

The Spirits Sweet Tooth Bakery

[!] This notice would be posted around the Empire in common areas [!] We are proud to announce that the bakery in Al-Jabrid is now under new management and is reopened! Please stop by and enjoy unique creations such as: Liquid Candy (in 3 favors) Cinna-Bunnies Cupcakes Cookies Banana Bread And...
  10. NovaComa

Amari Comet-Delarus

*Click Here* An Elf who Ran My first character, lets see what I can do with her.
Back