Search results

1. Eepiest_Of_Times

𖤓 Time for Change: An Open Letter 𖤓

Lynne stood in the same home as Amari, clenching a large dandelion flower that was given to her so she would calm down, As she gripped the stem firmly, the feeling of the flower seeping between her fingers, she couldn't help but read the note and feel a new emotion: rage. Lynne was a...
  2. Eepiest_Of_Times

A response letter to Lynne

A letter would find it's way to Yuhala, the scritchy purple ink excited. "Hello! I can come to Mitrona and meet you once I am done with my studies. I may wind up a bit busy if Amari shows up, since I am her handmaiden and tend to her needs at her discresion. If I am not asked ot anything by...
  3. Eepiest_Of_Times

A new face, seeking new friends.

💜💜💜💜TYYY she's my goober oc.
  4. Eepiest_Of_Times

A new face, seeking new friends.

Handwritten letters would be posted to the Anjyarr and Mitrona boards, alongside nearby sign posts and the general vicinity of both towns. The writing would vary slightly depending on which paper you looked at, each one clearly having been written out by the author instead of copied somehow. The...
  5. Eepiest_Of_Times

Player Announcement The Return of the Therri'cill

As Siryana sat near a tree in the light shade, she emitted a quiet sigh. The Luminion had grown quiet over the seasons, as did she: She had visited the Luminion from Aestarius, wanting to see her wonderful children and visit the capital. However, it seems the test of time was due for her and her...
  6. Eepiest_Of_Times

The Sultana Of Anjyar: A dictator of the highest order

Basic words are enough, so she got the point across enough for Lynne to kinda fill in the pieces. She knows broken bits, but big words like the ones used in this post on the board makes it harder for her to puzzle the pieces together. cause then different words are used before those big words...
  7. Eepiest_Of_Times

The Sultana Of Anjyar: A dictator of the highest order

Lynne remained seated at home, relaxing and attempting to read a book. She was struggling with many words, that's for sure, but considering she hadn't read in who knows how long she figured it was time to try and re-learn. Eventually though, she stood from her chair and stretched, leaving the...
Back