⊹⊱♡⊰⊹ A locksmith in town.

raelinne_

Seamstress & Certified Detail RPer
Under the warm sun of Bergwaltz, a neat province in the Hadrian empire, a sturdy locksmith traversed the cobbled streets. He embarked on a significant task handed to him by the Herzoginsgemhal.

This locksmith, with weathered hands that bespoke years of craftsmanship, strode through the town's winding streets with purpose. His attire, a mix of rugged leather and practical tools, hinted at his trade, while the glint of determination in his eyes spoke volumes about his expertise. His steps, which turned heads all over town, led him towards the grand estate of the Herzog and Herzoginsgemhal. He was met by Lady Brita van Leuveren, the Herzoginsgemhal, a woman of grand grace and elegance.

Brita van Leuveren, having understood who he was by his tools and his outfit, bowed her head to him before allowing him to enter with his tools. "Thank you for coming on such short notice." She exchanged of words, keeping the door open as she let him work on it.

He held out her letter to him, regarding the change of locks. She nodded, and guided the man to the door in question. He changed the locks to the front door, his hands moving over the lock with precision and skill as he dismantled the old lock. He replaced it with a newer more secure version, and handed her new keys for the newer lock for her to give to those who needed them. He then stepped further inside the grand keep, changing the locks on the balcony door aswell. "I believe my work here is done. Thank you for trusting my arts Lady Brita." He bid his farwell, leaving behind a legacy of safety in the tranquil town of Bergwaltz.

Brita van Leuveren offered the man a smile upon his leave, and returned her eyes to the now visitor that stood infront of her, the new keys resting neatly in her pocket.

[ OOC ]
These new keys would be handed out to the following,
Silas van Leuveren, Reynard de Vries, Petra de Ruiter, Dallet, Gottfried and Karl Severin von Licthenfelts.

Back