Player Announcement ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐊𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐬

haleybug

Trendsetter and Loremaster Buggie
Staff member
[!] An elegant piece of paper was posted upon every states noticeboard under the Hadrian Empire. The handwriting was strictly in cursive with black ink. It read the following:

Edens Shine

╒══════════════════════════════════════════════╕
Citizens of the Empire,
I, Katherina von Lichtenfelts, extend a warm welcome to you at the established clinic on Philipp Platz 5, nestled in the heart of Adelsburg. This endeavor is a testament to my unwavering dedication to the glorious Empire of Hadriana and a demonstration of grace that transcends all boundaries.

It is with great pride and compassion that I announce the clinic's doors are open wide, providing free medical services exclusively to the cherished citizens of Hadriana. Your well-being is our utmost priority, and this initiative stands as a beacon of benevolence within our imperial city.

Furthermore, I am pleased to inform you that the clinic will be facilitating regular check-ups for the benefit of all citizens. Should you, or any fellow Hadrian, bear the weight of an untreated injury, I implore you to reach out to me promptly. Together, let us ensure the health and prosperity of our beloved Hadriana.

However, as stated previously, this is only a warm welcome to the Empire’s citizens. Any other race that is not a citizen, such as elves or halfling, will be put last on any check-up. If you are an Attian, and not a citizen, a warm welcome will still be given.

╘══════════════════════════════════════════════╛

OOC: Message me @ comfortableliar on Discord to arrange any one on one check ups.

With honor and grace,
1705738253789.png

Back