☆彡 The Designation of Bergwood's Arch-Mage

lindalicious_

Community Team
[!] Fancy letters bearing the crest of Bergwood, and the personal crest of Noble Household de Ruiter were pinned on various boards in and around Bergwood [!]

imageedit_1_2202581547.png
1705925405196.png

pizap (3).png

Hear ye, hear ye!

It is with great joy we, Duchess of Bergwood, our Noble Household of de Ruiter, ruling Household of Bergwaltz, and our new local Dain Zakarian, announce the designation of a new Arch-Mage of Bergwaltz!

As most people are quite familiar with the appearances and wide skillset of the Arch-Mage, Dain Zakarian, it shall not come as a surprise to many.
His capability of practising Pyromancy and excellent charasteristics such as self control and intelligence make him the perfect Arch-Mage to protect our busy Duchy.

In it's thriving ways, the Duchy of Bergwood accepts and welcomes the services of Dain Zakarian, and hopes he will be accepted into our Hadrian Empire with open arms. It will be his duty to keep an eye on the safety and well-being of our locals and citizens of the Empire, as he was assigned to do so by His Majesty and Her Majesty themselves.

Signed,

pizap.png

Last edited:
Iiyama noticed the notice on her weekly stroll trough bergwood an audible sign leaving her as she scanned over it "Self control and intelligence? In his dreams." she scoffed before getting out a paper and writing something down, after putting it away again she walked off

Janne stumbled through bergwood, hoping Alrick wouldn't spot her outside as she took notice of the letter, she read over it "Weren't you scared of Pyromancers just a day ago.. I think this head injury is letting me imagine things." she muttered under her breath before finding a 'comfortable' spot to rest

Ash Paleheart would be checking the local notice board when she came across the letter. "Huh. . ." The elfess' ears drooped down for a moment, then going back up to their normal angle. "At least she found a magoi she can trust. . . Guess I can laze around, or be absent more now." She let out a short sigh before waltzing off with cane in hand.

Back